Status
Not open for further replies.
This is utter shit.

Luffy doesnt stop being rubber when hes sad
Kaidos defence is his dragon scales his emotional state doesnt effect that
Kinemon has just cut him again
its not shit lol...or did you forget the whole mother caramel thing.
kaido definitively had ptsd. as ive proved by the fact that NONE of them actually pierced kaido until he had that flashback and his scar arbitrarily started hurting

Yonko hype shattered
this is for all the comrades who got bullied by Yonko fans, enjoy
I wanted to make a thread after the chapter is out but whatever
did you say the same about warlords when luffy defeated Crocodile, Moria and Doflamingo, Jinbe became his subordinate, Ace refused to join them and Blackbeard only needed the position to enter Impel Down? or judging by your pfp you think that even though other warlords are a joke, Mihawk will be completely different?

This is really bad, seriously where are the translations? What the hell man what the fuck are they doing?
Saturday man they said it
Post automatically merged:

its not shit lol...or did you forget the whole mother caramel thing.
kaido definitively had ptsd. as ive proved by the fact that NONE of them actually pierced kaido until he had that flashback and his scar arbitrarily started hurting
Luffy being sad let to Akainu almost killing him and then tearing a scar thru Jinbei and Luffy, I think in One Piece it plays a role, that’s why Big Mom was hurt when she saw mother caramels portrait broken

nope he starts having falshbacks BEFORE kinemon pierces him
and none of them actually even hit his scar
You're forgetting the end of the previous chapter. That's when Kinemon and Denjiro first land the hit, straight after the recollection of Oden starts whilst simultaneously the Scabbards pierce Kaido.

Kaido gets PTSD *because* of the attack.

If anything Jinbei makes the most sense as vice captain. Out of all Luffy's subordinates he's by far the best leader, and he was captain of a significant new world crew for years and years.
That's one of the reasons why I do think that it would have been better if he stayed the captain of his crew and a friend of the Straw Hats instead of a crewmate for Luffy. His wisdow and level-headed attitude do not really fit in a quirky crew such as the Straw Hats.

You're forgetting the end of the previous chapter. That's when Kinemon and Denjiro first land the hit, straight after the recollection of Oden starts whilst simultaneously the Scabbards pierce Kaido.

Kaido gets PTSD *because* of the attack.
they dont actually pierce him in the previous chapter...I literally gave you the panel in which kinemon finally pierces him.
as you can see this is the moment in which kinemons sword goes from just on his body to piercing him with visual blood and sound effects. not the previous chapter...and thhis is AFTER the flashback

If ur trolling then my bad, if ur serious, then it’s because Drake has no where to go and if he returns hostility to Zoros charge they will go against him. He doesn’t want that, and Zoro notices and immediately calls truce
Yep, in any case I have my doubt that the Dino form is that usefull or stronger...in fact you are an eayser target you cant use your weapon and you are way slower. If we talk about the hybrid form that an other thing though

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
If anything Jinbei makes the most sense as vice captain. Out of all Luffy's subordinates he's by far the best leader, and he was captain of a significant new world crew for years and years.
And zoro was in the worst moment
when Luffy and ussop fighted who said the word necessary by Luffy didn't collapse, when Luffy was going to fing ussop (and all the members accepted) who don't accepted, when Luffy was goint to arrested by Kuman who save
SAnji, Jimbe, Nami, ussop

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
It's as if kaido never fell from 10km height and took no damage from g4 luffy

It's as if ryou doesn't exist..you guys are funny tbh

Kinemon injures any admiral in a direct hit
Also kinemon haki is greater than doffy
So zoro who can controlar Enma, he can defeated all yonko and Admirals with one slash:choppawhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.