Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont get why everyone is telling me to chill

i made one post (and only had the original intention of making 1 post)

then 10 ppl quoted me, making passive aggressive remarks, comics ect and everyone telling me to chill

they coulda scrolled my post and kept it moving
Why do people say this? You are on the internet and were practically begging to get quoted lmao

Zoro with all 3 swords is at his strongest no doubt, but as far as attacks go, 2 sword style pales in comparison to the other two, Zoro has cut through some very tough material with One Sword Style. He defeated Mr.1's steel fruit and Cut through Kuma who was made out of steel and metals from Vega Punk. Zoro probably has attacks comparable to G4, But he's not as strong as G4 Luffy.
Also Fujitora didnt use his abilities on Zoro, He used his abilities on Luffy and Sabo tho. Infact i believe he used a named attack on both luffy and sabo and he even sent meteors after Law. Plus both Luffy and Sabo were scrapping with Fujitora for multiple pages.So In retrospect Fujitora put the least effort against Zoro honestly.
Shi Shi Son Son is the only thing worth while in 1 sword Zoro's arsenal due to nature of the attack it is. Its an Iaijutsu attack but soon Zoro masters even superior Iai Jutsu attack in Rushomon which would accomplish the same task.

But 720 Pound canon >> 360 Pound canon
2 sword defense >> 1 sword defense
Gorilla Techniques >> anything in 1 sword bar shi shi son son
Even Toro moves are above majority of 1 sword arsenal.

If one sword was superior to 2 sword, Zoro would put his other sword away when fighting killer lol.

Anyways what do you mean Fuji did not use his abilities on Zoro, he literally used one of the strongest gravity attack he has used throughout Dressrosa, on Zoro not to mention he never stopped applying gravity on Zoro until Zoro overpowered it

Attack Fuji used on Zoro was FAR stronger than one he used on Sabo, naming an attack doesn't mean shit, because Zoro's vertical cut on Pica was unnamed but a little move like bird dance that Hody with his fodder blocked was named.

Fujitora's greatest offense which is him lifting that country and dropping it on ships is unnamed. Those meteors are unnamed

As soon as Fuji used his ability on Luffy, Luffy was done for yet Zoro survived and overpowered it despite not having resistance to blunt attacks and Fuji just applying Raging Tiger on Luffy once and that's it while Fuji constantly applying bedrock shattering force on Zoro.

Zoro has done the best against Fuji out of any Dressrosa fighter including Law, Doffy, Sabo, Luffy.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
For scabbards? Yes, Kaido will probably thrash

But for the Supernovas? They beatin his ass (eventually)

maybe not in Act 3, but Kaido is definitely falling in Act 4.
Luffy zoro drake apoo all in one spot kidd killer law hawkins not far away the sn are gathering.
Nami and ussop moved away im guessing the other shs will start getting preoccupied soon.

Shi Shi Son Son is the only thing worth while in 1 sword Zoro's arsenal due to nature of the attack it is. Its an Iaijutsu attack but soon Zoro masters even superior Iai Jutsu attack in Rushomon which would accomplish the same task.

But 720 Pound canon >> 360 Pound canon
2 sword defense >> 1 sword defense
Gorilla Techniques >> anything in 1 sword bar shi shi son son
Even Toro moves are above majority of 1 sword arsenal.

If one sword was superior to 2 sword, Zoro would put his other sword away when fighting killer lol.

Anyways what do you mean Fuji did not use his abilities on Zoro, he literally used one of the strongest gravity attack he has used throughout Dressrosa, on Zoro not to mention he never stopped applying gravity on Zoro until Zoro overpowered it

Attack Fuji used on Zoro was FAR stronger than one he used on Sabo, naming an attack doesn't mean shit, because Zoro's vertical cut on Pica was unnamed but a little move like bird dance that Hody with his fodder blocked was named.

Fujitora's greatest offense which is him lifting that country and dropping it on ships is unnamed. Those meteors are unnamed

As soon as Fuji used his ability on Luffy, Luffy was done for yet Zoro survived and overpowered it despite not having resistance to blunt attacks and Fuji just applying Raging Tiger on Luffy once and that's it while Fuji constantly applying bedrock shattering force on Zoro.

Zoro has done the best against Fuji out of any Dressrosa fighter including Law, Doffy, Sabo, Luffy.

I am starting to think Hawkins and Apoo aren't gonna be a part of the Kaido fight
Apoo seems legitimately on the side of Kaido and i could only really see him turning on him for a sneak attack if he thinks there's actually a chance of taking him down.
Hawkins is a mystery though, dude could turn on a whim if the cards say so lol

kaido isnt losing here?

life is meh man
please stay in the forum at the end of the arc.
The death flag was from way way way back.

his wife is dead
He wants to see her after this battle
They’ll reunite in Hell with Oden
Kinemon will die, heck probably all scabbards will die

but I don't think his wife is dead, no way Oda off screen her death like that

Status
Not open for further replies.