Status
Not open for further replies.
You're assuming they were anywhere near each other during this whole ordeal. When Oden and Kaido were fighting, all we saw was them two. No other scabbards were in the immediate vicinity when Kaido launched Boro Breath. So you're basically proposing that Oda should of just had Kinemon teleport to their location, to cut the fire.
no im saying kinemon should have been the one to confront kaido to begin with if he has the abilities that work against him. Why should a dude who can cut through fire then proceed to not fight the fire breathing dragon? Why didnt kinemon confront kaido at the start of the fight while oden handled the fodder

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
''shivering'' lmfao. Fuck you're so funny. You guys are an absolute riot, i love you guys.
He shuddered and it was to portray picking up on something, that something is zoro going all out to come out of that hole, pushing fuji means zilch btw mister. G3 pushed him.
Luffy wasnt under immense gravity when he pushed fuji.
So what your saying is nerfed one sword zoro = g3 haki luffy
He was shivering.

Fuji didnt use his strongest anything on Zoro, he used a similar move like that on fodder guys at the beginning of the arc lol.
What does using same move on fodder have to do with anything?
To this date Fuji's strongest use of his DF was him lifting a rubble and he dropped all of that rubble on bunch of fodders

Fuji hardly pulls punches on fodders.

Also he applied gravity and left with fodders right, with Zoro he kept applying that gravity.

How do you even quantify attacks? WB used his strongest attack to date on a random Vice Admiral, does a basic Gura fist in the beginning he used on Aokiji stronger than heaven and earth shaker because one was used on admiral and one was on Vice Admiral?

Stop with these garbage tier arguments

Btw, notice how yonko fans dont call other admirals/mihawk garbage every other chapter, atlleast not with the zeal you guys go about it? Insecure much ?
Yonko fans can’t call Mihawk and admirals garbage . Mihawk is stronger then big mom and shanks two swordman yonko . And admirals are end game villains meanwhile Yonko are getting thrashed by Franky brook kinemon and kiku

Kinnemon is too big of a character to not die. Longest scabbard we’ve known. Most loyal arguably. Their leader. Keeps mentioning his own death.

Get ready boys. He’s dying
this arc will dive in the theme of death and suicide

Many characters will die, we already know Kaido care about the way he will die or how his opponents die

Kaido will make sure the scabbards will be killed, but in return they will have a great death like Oden which will affect him even more

Smh. Read your own post and tell me which reasoning is better...also, Kinemon and other scabbards are no where near Oden and again they had to deal with Kaido+calamities and all other forces of Kaido while Oden side they are just Oden + 9 scabbards...besides, answer me this, how does cutting fire equate to defeating Kaido?...boro breath is just one attack...

Love that move raging tiger

Also thoughts on the duel in Stampede? even though it's non canon

Ill let you two duke that one out, there's both sides, buildings looking more destroyed can have an appearance of being more damaged but the scope of the attack is much wider too

To Zoro we dont know how deep that hole is as well. Im not part of that debate only giving my 2 cents, but i can see both sides of the argument

This hole he used against utter fodder is way more impressive than the one he used on zoro. I agree that we cant know the depth of the hole but he clearly went super easy on him,atleast easier than this attack. And ill go out on a limb and say he went harder against Sabo (because he knew him less/didnt feel indebted to him compared to the SHs) and Luffy(cause he made him angry)

Stampede isnt canon, i havent watched it so i cant comment on that.

Tyquanfinest gonna love this chapter:suresure:
Actually spoiler sound really good, I feeling like that Oda still offscreen Jack vs Sulong Inu and Neko. I hope im wrong, really I hope im wrong but judging by the spoilers it seems like the fight was offscreened....
In that case Oda clearly want to hold Jack for later again the Sulong Minks or Jinbe.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

This hole he used against utter fodder is way more impressive than the one he used on zoro. I agree that we cant know the depth of the hole but he clearly went super easy on him,atleast easier than this attack. And ill go out on a limb and say he went harder against Sabo (because he knew him less/didnt feel indebted to him compared to the SHs) and Luffy(cause he made him angry)

Bruh whats so difficult to understand about no one gives a shit about the hole.
HE KEPT THE GRAVITY ON ZORO
HE DIDN'T ON THE FODDERS

no im saying kinemon should have been the one to confront kaido to begin with if he has the abilities that work against him. Why should a dude who can cut through fire then proceed to not fight the fire breathing dragon? Why didnt kinemon confront kaido at the start of the fight while oden handled the fodder
Do you think that this is meant to imply that just because Kinemon can cut through fire that he would actually stand a semblance of a chance in a fight against Kaido?

Smh. Read your own post and tell me which reasoning is better...also, Kinemon and other scabbards are no where near Oden and again they had to deal with Kaido+calamities and all other forces of Kaido while Oden side they are just Oden + 9 scabbards...besides, answer me this, how does cutting fire equate to defeating Kaido?...boro breath is just one attack...
?

Kinemon can injure kaido and can stop his fire attack, that logically makes him more useful fighting kaido then fighting a calamity. And you think the logical decision is for kinemon to fight other people in kaido’s army? I know you dont even believe what you’re typing

Why are you using fodders attack as an example? Country sized rubble was dropped by Fuji on fodders too.
Sabo himself was admitting Fuji was not taking the fight seriously.

Attack on Zoro was FAR Stronger than one on Sabo. Anyone with working brain can comprehend that.

Kinemon cutting Kaido’s fire is very disappointing, doesn’t matter if Kinemon has a fire cutting ability or not.

Not sure why Oda thinks it’s a good idea to continue to embarass Wano’s main antagonist before he even faces off with Luffy again.

Very poor writing.
Apparently he can cut any type of flame. But he still loses to Kaido though lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.