Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think they are headphones to make him not listen to anything, And apoo doesn't use DF on random guys, it takes setup, he would probably just attack sanji than even try using his DF.
Well, the only thing Luffy, Zoro, Kid and Killer had to do to protect themselves from his power was to cover their ears with their hands, even though that's not an effective method at all to stop hearing things. So I imagine the headphones would be effective against Apoo's power, even if their primary purpose is not to protect Sanji from sounds.

A person who fed his own sick mom garbage and basically killed her.
Who failed his dad
Cost his stand in dad a leg
Had no ambition or balls to pursue his dream and has given it up or substituted it for nonsense
Told jinbe kill himself
Only saved kids because hes a simp
Cried outside a childs bedroom after trying to marry said child but overheard he got done over by her. Etc
Post automatically merged:

What the fuck are you on about. They were begging to be saved they begged nami to help and if she wasnt there sanji wouldnt have done anything cause he would have had noone simp over. Mind you they were kids and we know sanji tries marry them
Yeah. A mother who loves his child make him a failed experiment from his mother love. A grateful person who thanks his adopted dad and sacrifices his life over his adopted father. Jinbei was the one release Arlong from prison and Arlong go to East Blue killed Nami adopted mother and so on. A person who saved people never asking for payment. But still know how Pudding heart really is, make Pudding not following BMP plan during the wedding. Zeff leg broke because of Sanji and Sanji staying doesnt want to go chase him dreams out of gratitude. Other than Sanji slightly weaker than your Zoro, his character have more moral value than your serial killer Zoro

So you're answer is "who knows"

Okay. But then you aren't making a stance either way so your argumentis sort of weak. I mean you can at least troll and say Zoro needs the training for Orochi or something and make a meme argument from there.

Or you can go the very many different routes of King isn't as string as katakuri or Zoro gets this special training on top of having no clear limit just so that he joins a tag team with Denjiro or Sanji against King.

There's many many roundabout arguments to make sure the Zoro vs King thing doesn't come up but then all those arguments are also easily countered. Bit they are at least better than "who knows"

I mean you do find people talking about Zoro being "too stronk" and your counter argument is "who knows". Really?

So now we are left at en passé. You just believe Zoro will not get a 1v1 in this arc about swordsmen because it clear if he does get a 1v1 it will most surely mean he was comparable to Luffy.

So I guess it's fine. En passé it is
No, it's looking at it from an angle that makes sense, where the narrative actually flows cohesively, and you don't have this massive outlier dropped smack dab in the middle of the story in which for some reason the rules no longer apply to Zoro. The one character in the entirety of the Straw Hats whose sole dream is focused on getting stronger, all of a sudden no longer needs to get stronger because "reasons". He came straight of the the timeskip already near Top Tier, and now he just needs a little extra push to get him to the point where he is ready for Mihawk. Sorry but I don't buy it, and neither does any other reasonable One Piece fan. Oda is not going to take the one guy whose goal is to get stronger, and just magically make him strong enough and shit all over 20+ years of character build up.

Hold up I've actually got a question. When the spoi provider said - 'Jack is defeated by inu and Neko in his sulong form' is that referring to inu and Nekos sulong or is it actually referring to Jack being defeated in hybrid? Sorry if I seem like a moron 😂 just his not a plural

Well, the only thing Luffy, Zoro, Kid and Killer had to do to protect themselves from his power was to cover their ears with their hands, even though that's not an effective method at all to stop hearing things. So I imagine the headphones would be effective against Apoo's power, even if their primary purpose is not to protect Sanji from sounds.
No, they did not just cover their ears they were deaf(it happens with the same reason as how luffy got his teeth back with milk, no need to think much in it), there was even a gag on it. So I can think of blocking sound(vibrations in extention) is the only way to stop it. And I don't believe those "headphones" do that. Its pretty much saying he was always deaf.

Unless there was another shitty RS plot point saying he can turn on off his headphones to do that for convinience.

No, it's looking at it from an angle that makes sense, where the narrative actually flows cohesively, and you don't have this massive outlier dropped smack dab in the middle of the story in which for some reason the rules no longer apply to Zoro. The one character in the entirety of the Straw Hats whose sole dream is focused on getting stronger, all of a sudden no longer needs to get stronger because "reasons". He came straight of the the timeskip already near Top Tier, and now he just needs a little extra push to get him to the point where he is ready for Mihawk. Sorry but I don't buy it, and neither does any other reasonable One Piece fan. Oda is not going to take the one guy whose goal is to get stronger, and just magically make him strong enough and shit all over 20+ years of character build up.
Mate, him getting stronger has nothing to do with the Commanders. We know Zoro/Sanji don't extreme diff opponents like Luffy. They always high or mid diff.

When you mid or high diff = Room to spare

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Lmfao you know you talking shit cause you keep avoiding the obvious part being zoros training only improved his best features so everything else he had must have already been top notch

No, they did not just cover their ears they were deaf(it happens with the same reason as how luffy got his teeth back with milk, no need to think much in it), there was even a gag on it. So I can think of blocking sound(vibrations in extention) is the only way to stop it. And I don't believe those "headphones" do that. Its pretty much saying he was always deaf.

Unless there was another shitty RS plot point saying he can turn on off his headphones to do that for convinience.
Germa used that headphone to shut Big Mom shouting/crying:choppawhat:

Hold up I've actually got a question. When the spoi provider said - 'Jack is defeated by inu and Neko in his sulong form' is that referring to inu and Nekos sulong or is it actually referring to Jack being defeated in hybrid? Sorry if I seem like a moron 😂 just his not a plural
It says "sulong" so they're referring to Inu and Neko. The wrong pronoun is just an error of attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.