Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not a spoiler provider but if i was, i would make a full summary and try to post pictures ASAP. This "teasing" is itching. Well, still better to have some information than nothing. Does someone know when pictures are going to be available?

I am not a spoiler provider but if i was, i would make a full summary and try to post pictures ASAP. This "teasing" is itching. Well, still better to have some information than nothing. Does someone know when pictures are going to be available?
Are you sure that spoiler are real until now

Next chapter the meltdown will be on another lvl lol, if its gonna be about scabbards vs Kaido

after all this build up no way scabbards won't damage Kaido even more

I just know there's a twist to Kaido Durability/ Endurance, especially since his durability was dehyped before the fight even start, and Oda tend to show the villain abilities gradually throughout the fight , and so far he barely showed anything from Kaido

I really hope there's no break after the next chapter, or we will get two weeks of horrible takes and people jumping the gun early lol

Next chapter the meltdown will be on another lvl lol, if its gonna be about scabbards vs Kaido

after all this build up no way scabbards won't damage Kaido even more

I just know there's a twist to Kaido Durability/ Endurance, especially since his durability was dehyped before the fight even start, and Oda tend to show the villain abilities gradually throughout the fight , and so far he barely showed anything from Kaido

I really hope there's no break after the next chapter, or we will get two weeks of horrible takes and people jumping the gun early lol
Oda can take 3 breaks if he wants chapter 1000 this year

He was sleeping from Sanji Mouton Shot?

Never know Mouton Shot has an ability to put someone to sleep. Is that revealed in the manga?
Apparently
Post automatically merged:

Is this teasing? Chapter seems mid

Status
Not open for further replies.