Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t doubt that, although I do see an Enies lobby style battle way in act 4. I wouldn’t rule it out. Strawhat battles are usually quick. Luffy battles are long
i rspect that. but in ennies lobby they dont have heavy hitters like scabbards marco law kid drake the samurai leaders and other. and the situation(buster call) force them to end the battle more quick exactly like in dressdrosa or thriller bark. but right know, oda is being generous with time since he want to go all out

D

Deleted member 83

read the official or the raws for confirmation and hard facts, not some guy translating it from arabic to french to english in his spare time
This was also their translation

I also checked the original japanese text and the anime subtitles, so yes you're right, it probably wasn't his epithet, but I don't think it's referring to the haki either, he's more so talking about his skills as a mighty swordsman. Also, this isn't some obvious answer as the official mistranslated it during the weekly release, and Sandman also thought it was Hyo's epithet, and me and my japanese friends thought that way too, so no need to be so harsh on other people. And funny username lol

Kaido and all the admirals still outclass Old Whitebeard. But Whitebeard died a legend, Kaido won’t get to choose the place of his death.
And THAT right there is what I mean when I say Kaido will likely DIE by Luffy's hands.

Everyone always says that Luffy keeps his opponents alive because killing their dreams is more important than actually killing them, and, yeah, that holds true for Kaido.

Kaido's wish isn't just to die. Kaido's wish is to have a glorious death like Oden. Like Whitebeard. Like Roger. Kaido dying in a closed-off world away from the eyes of the press/government means Kaido doesn't get his wish and Luffy's stance still stands.

i rspect that. but in ennies lobby they dont have heavy hitters like scabbards marco law kid drake the samurai leaders and other. and the situation(buster call) force them to end the battle more quick exactly like in dressdrosa or thriller bark. but right know, oda is being generous with time since he want to go all out
Yeah that’s the main thing against this, but there are two Yonko, big moms crew and the calamities, plenty of big players for the top of alliance to face

And THAT right there is what I mean when I say Kaido will likely DIE by Luffy's hands.

Everyone always says that Luffy keeps his opponents alive because killing their dreams is more important than actually killing them, and, yeah, that holds true for Kaido.

Kaido's wish isn't just to die. Kaido's wish is to have a glorious death like Oden. Like Whitebeard. Like Roger. Kaido dying in a closed-off world away from the eyes of the press/government means Kaido doesn't get his wish and Luffy's stance still stands.
Yes. This was a huge hole in Mr. Morjs theory of why Kaido won’t die. Although I don’t believe Luffy will kill Kaido, I believe there’s precedence and reasoning for Zoro to do so

Power wise Zoro is better
Character wise Sanji is better
But I agree both do have alot of flaws that sometimes can be unbearable
Sanji and Zoro are both bad characters, full stop. I'm not trolling.
Post automatically merged:

I'm literally not baiting. I genuinely think neither Zoro or Sanji is a good character.

Status
Not open for further replies.