Status
Not open for further replies.
Suddenly "Oden's will" is a Mode now.

Maybe weak people can just hurt Laid. What about that?

Let me ask, is there any reason to believe Hyogoro as he is now can't hurt Kaido too? And I don't mean like cutting him down Oden's style, I mean can't his sword literally prick kaido's skin even a little bit?
don't ask me ask Oda...he made sure that Kaido believe Kinemon was able to injure him before because he has same will as Oden "the Japanese samurai"....at this rate, I don't feel surprised if scabbards defeat Kaido because of that..:kayneshrug:

:lusalty:You definitely don't need me to explain this lmao.
Huh? You think there's a universal definition of "good character" that people just automatically ascribe to?

No. There isn't.

If you were here 10 or so chapters ago, people were ranking "Favourite Tobi Roppo" based off their designs and one or two lines of dialogue. That was enough for some people to say "good character". Just design and one line of dialogue.

So if you don't give an actual definition of what you mean by "good character" I can just as easily believe you deem a character a bad character just because of their design and one line of dialogue as well.

don't ask me ask Oda...he made sure that Kaido believe Kinemon was able to injure him before because he has same will as Oden "the Japanese samurai"....at this rate, I don't feel surprised if scabbards defeat Kaido because of that..:kayneshrug:
Okay so zoro and Luffy Do not have "Oden's will" too then right?

Can Zoro and Luffy hurt kaido?

If they can then that means it's not "Oden's will", it's just Advanced Armament haki

Status
Not open for further replies.