Status
Not open for further replies.
Mihawk can't cut fire.
At this time we don't know that. Zoro's teachers stated a skill swordsman cuts what they want to cut. If that is meant to be taking as truth then it's possible for skilled swordsman to cut anything. The fact fire, an intangible material, can be cut means there's definitely truth to that. The world's strongest swordsman cutting fire is not unbelievable.

Yeah, I'm nuts because the only guy with a black blade in the world who duelled with Shanks = Vista. Dude, shut up.

Dude, wtf are you talking about? Oden's Haki > Kaido's Haki. That's clear as day.
yeah duelled with 14 years ago non yonko noob shanks. at least seaking and young pre yami2 bb has better feat than mihawk lol.

14 years ago shanks prolly get low diffed by current luffy. he just yonko for 6 years lol. so their duels isnt shocked and bigger news than luffy took out shicbukais or cp9 frontliners lol

At this time we don't know that. Zoro's teachers stated a skill swordsman cuts what they want to cut. If that is meant to be taking as truth then it's possible for skilled swordsman to cut anything. The fact fire, an intangible material, can be cut means there's definitely truth to that. The world's strongest swordsman cutting fire is not unbelievable.
Cutting fire is exclusive to Kitsune bi ryu style.

Shhh, im not about to have a talk with you, go back to your usual bs. Bye guy.
Kaido literally APOLOGIZED for that shit, and you're like gO bAcK tO yOuR uSuAl bS.

Jack is far stronger than Doflamingo. It took two YC3 level guys and another powerful fodder minks to put him down.
Yeah, it only took a King Kong Gun and a Gamma Knife to beat Doffy, while Colosseum fighters hid Luffy for 10 minutes, and an Admiral and Zoro were pushing back against his birdcage.

Please, tell me, why Kinemon begged for Luffy and Law to lead the alliance after they beat Doflamingo again?

I don't understand why people dislike Mihawk being stronger than people with swords. If he isn't the strongest person who uses a sword, then his character is essentially useless and Zoro's goal is rendered useless as well.
Really doesn't make sense to undermine the title.
When Zoro becomes the WSS, will we question if other swordfighters are stronger than him as well? :zosleepy:

Status
Not open for further replies.