Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why people dislike Mihawk being stronger than people with swords. If he isn't the strongest person who uses a sword, then his character is essentially useless and Zoro's goal is rendered useless as well.
Really doesn't make sense to undermine the title.
When Zoro becomes the WSS, will we question if other swordfighters are stronger than him as well? :zosleepy:
You know why, it's the Zoro derangement syndrome. :milaugh:

They simply can't stand the idea of Zoro being that strong so they need to bring Mihawk down.

I don't understand why people dislike Mihawk being stronger than people with swords. If he isn't the strongest person who uses a sword, then his character is essentially useless and Zoro's goal is rendered useless as well.
When Zoro becomes the WSS, will we question if other swordfighters are stronger than him as well? :zosleepy:
Yes.

Mihawk never fought Vista and they just met up randomly in the war so there are elite swordsmen Mihawk has yet to face. Him Being the strongest is baseless if he doesnt have a win against top tiers like Fujitora, Big Mom, etc...

Zoro isn't the MC his dream is pointless unless Luffy achieves his

Zoro seeks Stronger people to fight. But Mihawk avoids fights with strong opponents.

25 years old Shanks gets low diffed by current Luffy ..... yea . when Whitebeard who was known as the WSM and full of himself remembered his duels with Mihawk and called them "legendary"
25 years old non yonko shanks vs barely 20 years old luffy who will claim PK. lol
luffy not just remember by 1 person but everyone in op world even before pre ts at 17.

wb was remember their duel but he still call shanks brat and tell him 100 years to lecturing him.

you dont compare anyone to luffy. even roger turn pale to him.

N

NeutralWatcher

@NeutralWatcher in Pirate Warriors 4, Urouge uses CoC lol
:hohoho:I thought only Luffy and Kidd have CoC.

Oda singled him out from other supernova that infiltrated WCi that Urouge was the only one who managed to take down Sweet Commander Snack. Kidd injured one.

Maybe Oda really has big plan for Urouge if this turns out to be true.

Apoo who couldn;t get pass Cracker/Snack maanged to fight multiple supernova at once.

Just wait for Urouge he might show higher feats once he returns. :steef:

Marineford alone shows the 3 original admirals are all above Mihawk. There is no distance between the admirals and Whitebeard, they all eventually reach him during the war. However, Mihawk never reaches Whitebeard.
The only people you can put below Mihawk by definition of his title are Fujitora, Shanks, and Big Mom.
Flawed logic," just because they reached him they are on his level?" you are talking like it's a race or something, they matched him because he was advancing to the execution platfourm and they had to deal with him, Mihawk was not obligated to stop him nor he cared about.Shanks stopped Kaido from reaching WB does that mean admirals are above him as well according to your logic.

To be honest, I really don't like this "recovery" of Zooans as a plot point. It's just a cheap ploy from Oda, because Kaido is massively outnumbered. I feel like a lot of characters are going to be "defeated" and just come back to be DEFEATED. This way he lets multiple people have the same person as adversary.

This way, he can have his cake and eat it too? Oh I have to match Jack with Inu/Neko because of plot, but I also want to retain him for Jinbe? Let's have them "defeat" him, and let's have Jinbe DEFEAT him. Same for Yamato and Ulti, maybe Nami with Zeus and Ulti "defeating" her.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
:hohoho:I thought only Luffy and Kidd have CoC.

Oda singled him out from other supernova that infiltrated WCi that Urouge was the only one who managed to take down Sweet Commander Snack. Kidd injured one.

Maybe Oda really has big plan for Urouge if this turns out to be true.

Apoo who couldn;t get pass Cracker/Snack maanged to fight multiple supernova at once.

Just wait for Urouge he might show higher feats once he returns. :steef:
its a trend in manga (i think), when the mangaka decided to underrated some "strong characters" they will re-appear as a very strong character

Status
Not open for further replies.