Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly feels like oda just took shortcut on sulong forms for each of the different kinds having unique designs. The art seems very rough and pretty much everyone looks same to me. Feels like oda just hyped sulong with carrot. Would have preferred if he had done it with Inu and neko instead... would have been better since here it actually matters with those two against kaido. Sulong is just boring and not something to lookup to anymore.
Yep that´s how i see it as well. Carrot was the introduction and was supposed to hype the transformation of the others (pretty much indicated in the dialogue as well) but it looks underwhelming, but let´s wait for high quality scans, here they just look blurred somehow.

Nami vs ulti
Usopp vs page
Franky vs sasaki
Robin vs black Maria
Brook vs whos who
Chopper vs perospero

Jinbe zoro sanji vs calamities?

Luffy vs kaido
I don’t think Franky Sasaki as Originally thought I think like

All of them teaming up in some way with other alliance members
I don’t think Franky going fight against sasaki he actually dealing with boss of the numbers than again it’s always possible that they can switch other opponent. Chopper might fight Sasaki. As Perosparrow it would make more sense for him fight against carrot. Since they have more history.

Status
Not open for further replies.