Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing with I don´t like about the chapter is how Oda handle Jack vs Sulong Minks, it is like Kanjuro vs Kiku(im sure Kanjuro isn´t dead yet similar like to Orochi) where the fight had to much background story and character building and Oda literally offscreen the whole event for sake of plot to show later the feats. I don´t expect more but can´t we at least expect emotion into the battles who had such a huge background story? I mean yes Jack will come back and fight and show feats later as Kaido already hint it in the new chapter, but coming no one feel the emotion in the battle with the Minks vs Jack, it was just rushed and didn´t mean anything while this encounter had a whole small arc on his own of brutality and destructive and revenge plot for the Minks and Oda handle it literally as trash.
Of course it can change as I said and I hope it because the encounter with Jack vs Minks had so much weight in terms of plotstory and characterbuilding, it kinda hurt to see how it get handle in the new chapter. I would feel nothing for a Jinbe vs Jack fight while Oda skipping Minks vs Jack in that way.

Because that I still think that the Minks vs Jack isn´t done yet, it is too easy to say Oda end the result of the previous war good. No one is really satisfied with this encounter, not one expect such a encounter in this bad way. No one feel the emotion behind the fight because 99% where shown offscreen. Because of that im sure it still will be a point where Jack vs Minks get their fight with they deserve both sides.

I wouldn´t be surprise if Jack fighting soon again and help up Kaido, a fight with the Minks or Jinbe later wouldn´t make much sense.

He would be a villian who always take the loses(even though having incredible feats) because beeing poor to match really strong strong opponent, he has so far not a great W and im sure this going change, im sure the beast pirates will take the control of the war soon, right now it looks like the Strawhats and the alliance has the upperhand, but this going change.

If my/Greg theory coming true, the Calamity and Kaido should have a awakened form, Jack didn´t even use his hybrid form yet and for some reason he hold up his awakened form too(if he has it) and if they really get a stronger form then in hybrid, I can´t understand why Jack is holding up it? Overall I hope he show it soon and the emotion for the Mink vs Jack could be better.

Last edited:
My biggest issue with Usopp fighting the Siblings is that if he has the AP to defeat one of them why didn't he use it in Dressrossa?

At least Nami actually defeated About 9 strong Characters (8 Big Mom Ministers and Orochi) and knocked out Human Form Chopper with her lightning. Usopp didn't couldn't take out Trebol who's weaker than either of Ulti or Page One
He's improved in wano training after solidifying his haki gains (4th member to get haki in the mugiwaras), got some wano seastone bullets too. :beckmoji:

Status
Not open for further replies.