Status
Not open for further replies.
You know that he is not totaly wrong here
Zoro is wasting energy and if act 3 ends with alliance defeat he could get capture like rest of SHs
:goyea:
That shit will never happen. Scabbards are babying Kaido and the strawhats haven’t even reached their preliminary fights. The raid will not fail. Act 2 was the failing portion

there’s no rule that suggests you can’t take more than 1 role on the crew

the facts of story sanji is only one to ever officially lead the straw hats and oda even nicknamed the group he was leading after him and this panel

this > some people who never met the straw hats and only know things from the newspapers opinion
There's what's factual in the story and our percieved headcanon.
Did you show me a panel of Sanji kicking a marine in Sabody to drive your point?

Are you referring to the Curly Hat Pirates in Dressrosa?

C

critical mindset

ofc Kaido's hybrid form is > dragon form, but Shanks whose skill and ability is based on speed, haki and swordsmanship shouldn't have a problem with hybrid either.

Dragon form still has its perks anyway, since it gives you environmental advantage.
His CoO is crap. An East Blue fodder managed to eecape Shanks and his entire crew using some parlor trick. Shanks would take a shank because the dude is garbage

I said it before that Drake's not weaker than Denjiro, people didn't listen to me.

- Injured Nitoryu Zoro equally dueled with a casual Denjiro while Injured Base Drake is equally clashing with healthy nitoryu Zoro.
This is the flawed power scale type thinking at work. Your belief in how characters compare has no explicit bearing on how Oda writes.

But yes, Drake is legit.

there’s no rule that suggests you can’t take more than 1 role on the crew

the facts of story sanji is only one to ever officially lead the straw hats and oda even nicknamed the group he was leading after him and this panel

this > some people who never met the straw hats and only know things from the newspapers opinion
if Sanji is the Vc, then why it's always Zoro being mistaken as the captain and referred to as the vice captain/first mate but never Sani. Why is it Zoro the one who is a wotstgen alongside Luffy but not Sanji. I understand that you feel the need to defend Sanji. But now you're literally taking away Zoro's position and portrayal and giving them to Sani.

Status
Not open for further replies.