Status
Not open for further replies.
From what has been read, kaido is the weakest yonko
He's taken no lasting damage, and as you say from what has been read, we haven't seen his hybrid or awakened forms. His full zoan seems to be slow and sloppy for AoE, just like G3 is for Luffy.

Shanks should still be stronger than Kaido because he not only stopped Kaido from coming to Marineford but was able to disengage and reach Marineford uninjured, but he should have roughly the same level of personal strength as Big Mom, and less hax than blackbeard, so yes he should be the weakest of the 4 yonko, which is why Luffy is beating him first, but to downplay him because of his performance here when he is not taking it seriously is a bit unfair imo.

No, what I really mean is that One Piece powerscaling is bullshit. Law no diffed Kinemon, and then Kinemon injured Kaido twice. So either Law>Kaido or the powerscaling is simply not consistent.
Tbh Law got a very tricky devil fruit. I doubt Kinemon who spent his life in Wano knew about it. Look at Vergo who looked unstoppable through Punk Hazard just to get one shot by Law due to cockiness. :kayneshrug: This is why when it comes to "powerscaling" situation and the mindset of the characters should always be taken into account.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Aokiji had a bloody lip after being sneaked by someone with " unrivalled" AP and Kaido received the very same injury, on guard, by someone with weaker AP

:myman:
Every Admiral was always more durable than Kaido lol. Kaido took more damage from Okiku than Akainu took from Whitebeard lol.

Literally YC1 Marco couldn’t injure the Admirals in the slightest but YC12 Kinemon has wounded Kaido twice now. Lol

Every Admiral was always more durable than Kaido lol. Kaido took more damage from Okiku than Akainu took from Whitebeard lol.

Literally YC1 Marco couldn’t injure the Admirals in the slightest but YC12 Kinemon has wounded Kaido twice now. Lol
Furthermore the argument that it only happened due to the Oden PTSD is also out of the window now.

If u have "Ryou" u can pass those scales.

No, what I really mean is that One Piece powerscaling is bullshit. Law no diffed Kinemon, and then Kinemon injured Kaido twice. So either Law>Kaido or the powerscaling is simply not consistent.
No, the power levels in One Piece are organic, if A defeats B and B defeats C, it does not mean that A defeats C. People focus only on pure strength and forget the advantages and disadvantages of one character to the other.

Well yes. Powerscaling isn't real. There's a whole section in enies lobby with doriki making fun of powerscalers and then there's crocodile in impel down going "you never know how powers interact".

Is Galdino stronger than Magellan? No. But his wax can block his poison.

Status
Not open for further replies.