Status
Not open for further replies.
If both Carrot and Wanda Sulong to take out Perospero for Pedro, I can believe it, especially with seeing how strong Neko/Inu were for Jack. It think it would be great emotional payoff if they managed to take him out.

I do wonder why Oda hasn't drawn Wanda though. I don't think he forgot about her, she was around when the raid started.
Wanda for nakama fuck carrot

C

critical mindset

Big difference between 5 and 8000
Ugh
Which BM veteran did he humiliate?
P1 is also mid tier, as Y3C it is pretty logical he can overwhelm P1.
He did not casually block.
Completely tired and injured Luffy who did not fight back.
Hell Memories is pretty much non-existent at this point, but even with it´s nothing a Y3C can´t replicate.

Hence why he needs to prove he is more than Y3C, i see him around there right now.
Only thing is Sanji was having zero problems at 5,000m. He was running in the water at 5,000m with no barotrauma or nothing. The pressure at that depth is like having 2 trains ram into you and Sanji was fine. 8,000m will be harder but not a killer. Zoro is a lot less tough than Sanji

Oven had his collarbone broken and didn’t see it happening. That’s the definition of humiliation

Sanji was blocking Daifuku’s greatest attack (humiliation)

P1 would get knocked out by diable jambe. If Jabura can’t endure more than 2 DJ but endures base attacks better than Page One, a perfectly executed DJ does him in. Against Luffy Sanji didn’t have deadly intent. He nevertheless fractured his skull. Luffy might be somewhat resistant to fire attacks due to his nature of stretching, the effects of internal heating from that on his body (G2) so Luffy’s body has learned to handle a lot of internal heat, as he has even learned to harness and utilise it for stronger attacks (red hawk). Nevertheless, Luffy got fractured by the brute force of a DJ kick, and here Sanji isn’t trying to kill Luffy like he did Jabura or Vergo. He nevertheless knocked out Luffy. Katakuri never did

Status
Not open for further replies.