Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just disrespectful....

This isnt the same Kaido that we were shown at the start. Im actually starting to doubt the whole notion of Zoro not being able to injure Kaido. Kaido's strong durability now seems to overhyped and fake. Since fodder Kinemon can hurt.

I mean I dont believe in ZKK....but their is a possibility of Zoro being able to hurt Kaido if Oda makes them meet.

But of course Zoro fans dont get too over excited. This isnt because I acknowledge Zoro to have become strong enough to do so....its just I realised that Kaido is a lot more weaker than I expected. Logically speaking if Oda made Sanji meet Kaido, I can easily see Sanji being able to hurt him as well.

Kaido's durability is overhyped. Hopefully his endurance and Zoan healing factor saves his status.
Um sir. This is Spoiler Summaries and Images.

That fake drama with Kin'emon and the Scabbards wanting to die and take Kaido with them is cringeworthy tbh since we all know that Kaido will certainely not be beaten by them nor that they will play a really big role in his individual defeat just like all the allies fighting the main antagonist of each arc such as Law and Kyros against Doflamingo or Alabasta warriors against Crocodile. Not counting the fact that most of them will somehow survive and live a long life after knowing Oda.

Dragon form is easy target for top tiers, we saw that against Oden and would be no different vs Shanks.
Base form was completely different against Oden and Big Mom, neither could get the upper hand, Shanks probably cant too.
Hybrid form is base form on steroids, nobody can handle it in 1vs1, that's why "if it's 1vs1, always bet on Kaido"...
Dragon form is only useful against many opponents who cant really deal with its size and cant deal much dmg to it, like Scabbards...

Sure he is. :myman:
I think kaido is defeatable in hybrid form, his awakening is what makes him the strongest

That fake drama with Kin'emon and the Scabbards wanting to die and take Kaido with them is cringeworthy tbh since we all know that Kaido will certainely not be beaten by them nor that they will play a really big role in his individual defeat just like all the allies fighting the main antagonist of each arc such as Law and Kyros against Doflamingo or Alabasta warriors against Crocodile. Not counting the fact that most of them will somehow survive and live a long life after knowing Oda.
Alabasta warriors died. Pell didn’t die to showcase Zoan durability, and Nico Robin wouldn’t kill chaka

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Man shut the fuck up lmaoo
Sanji's weak ass can't even K.O East Blue Zoro and got his full power attacks no sold by King's shin and King is far less durable than Kaido.

Kinnemon low diffs Sanji
Kin-san find a wife so loyal she wait for him 20 years in hellhole Wano-Kuni, to compare him to simp cockblocked Lanji is just riduculus.

I mean, Sanji fighting King again is basically confirmed at this point. He and Luffy will have to go up to reach Kaido and King will obviously try to stop them.
Nothing is confirmed at this point.

Kid and Killer are still running around and Kid would want revenge against Queen. We have 2 more F6 who haven't showed up yet. What about BM pirates. They can still arrive to fight.

During EL Zoro fought Kaku and Jabra

Only thing is Sanji was having zero problems at 5,000m. He was running in the water at 5,000m with no barotrauma or nothing. The pressure at that depth is like having 2 trains ram into you and Sanji was fine. 8,000m will be harder but not a killer. Zoro is a lot less tough than Sanji

Oven had his collarbone broken and didn’t see it happening. That’s the definition of humiliation

Sanji was blocking Daifuku’s greatest attack (humiliation)

P1 would get knocked out by diable jambe. If Jabura can’t endure more than 2 DJ but endures base attacks better than Page One, a perfectly executed DJ does him in. Against Luffy Sanji didn’t have deadly intent. He nevertheless fractured his skull. Luffy might be somewhat resistant to fire attacks due to his nature of stretching, the effects of internal heating from that on his body (G2) so Luffy’s body has learned to handle a lot of internal heat, as he has even learned to harness and utilise it for stronger attacks (red hawk). Nevertheless, Luffy got fractured by the brute force of a DJ kick, and here Sanji isn’t trying to kill Luffy like he did Jabura or Vergo. He nevertheless knocked out Luffy. Katakuri never did
Once again big difference between 5000 and 8000, simple maths

Blindsiding a guy and not even hurting him is at best humiliation of yourself.

Daifuku´s genie swung its spear, greatest attack is baseless.

Baseless, Jyabura and P1 have no relation.
Sanji wanted Luffy to give up, so he went all out. Luffy is not resistant to fire attacks, heat as by-product of a higher metabolism rate is nothing compared to fire.

The more I think about it the more I hate the possibility of the revenge of the minks ending here and Jack being potentially taken down by another character. I seriously hope they have their rematch against a recovered mammoth somehow, because if not Oda would have just off-screened quite a powerful moment for the sake of what, empty hybrid hype?

Status
Not open for further replies.