Status
Not open for further replies.
Logically speaking if Oda made Sanji meet Kaido, I can easily see Sanji being able to hurt him as well.
Does Sanji have Ryuo? No.
The Scabbards are able to hurt Kaido because of their advanced CoA! Even Bound Man couldn't injure base Kaido.

Sanji absolutely won't deal jack shit against Kaido. I know the Kaido bashing is real hype rn but let's not exaggerate it.

Anyone who shits on Oda's artstyle needs to go back to virtually every Island double spread hes ever done.

- Skypiea
- Water 7
- Enies Lobby
- Thriller Bark
- Sabaody
- Amazon Lily
- Impel Down
- Marineford
- Like 10 different double spread of underwater travel to Fishman Island
- Fishman Island itself
- Green Bit
- Dressrosa
- Zou
- Whole Cake Island
- Mariejois
- Wano
- Onigashima

Even Long Ring Long Land, an Island literaly meant to troll Luffy into thinking it was interesting, was well drawn.. Like holy fuck, that isn't even a fraction of his detailed spreads. You can go back to those and find some pretty insane details that you never noticed before. I don't think any artist has matched Oda's knack for literally stuffing his manga with artwork. Berserk probably is the only manga, imo, that trumps Oda in sheer detail.

Remember, artstyle is subjective, but this is undeniable from One Piece

C

critical mindset

Once again big difference between 5000 and 8000, simple maths

Blindsiding a guy and not even hurting him is at best humiliation of yourself.

Daifukuยดs genie swung its spear, greatest attack is baseless.

Baseless, Jyabura and P1 have no relation.
Sanji wanted Luffy to give up, so he went all out. Luffy is not resistant to fire attacks, heat as by-product of a higher metabolism rate is nothing compared to fire.
He is not dying like Zoro if he is operating that well at 5,000m. His body is so tough he suffers no barotrauma, he is a freak of nature (Vinsmoke) compared to Zoro

Sanji was not doing a fully fleshed out attack against Oven lol, it was a hit and run where his task was to get Pudding. It was such a fast attack he barely put much effort into it, and Ovenโ€™s collarbone got broken lol. Yes it did hurt him. Oven is the toughest of the children lol, tougher than Katakuri according to the VC

Daifuku was a joke when Sanji blocked his biggest genie. Sanji hell memories his ass and thatโ€™s the end of him

metabolism? Yeah sure, call it that. Luffy builds up a lot of excess heat when he stretches. He utilises this phenomenon of rubber to channel all that heat into firing up his red hawk attack for example. He should be better to resist heat, though scorching is one thing. Vergo wasnโ€™t scorched but Luffy was. Nevertheless thereโ€™s no denying it. Sanji took out Luffy, and at most 2 attacks were serious, the second that fractured his skull and the last that knocked him out (and further fractured the skull), the rest were him kicking Luffy for him to give in with no major power behind them. I mean Katakuri never knocked out Liffy, thereโ€™s no way around that lol

Status
Not open for further replies.