Status
Not open for further replies.
No it doesnt. Dont fukin waste my time with your shit. Just read it properly. It does the same thing shanks sword did. Did shanks sword take the magma and regenerate too ? Why you always got to lie.
Shanks sword is different. he used only Haki. If he used Ryou, Akainu would have died.

People still don't get that Kaido has yet to use Haki in conjunction with his Natural durability. Not for nothing, but this guy is probably enjoying this right now as that's his whole characters schtick. He used to go around and challenge the Yonkos and the Marines on a whim. Even though he's been cut a couple times, they still haven't pushed him to get serious, and we all know what happens when he does.

U don't get the point. Serious thread in terms of killing, what my comment was about a sentence later.

With Kaido and Big mom there's zero threat level for our protagonists, Oda is supposed to make us worry for their lifes, but so far it's a summer training camp.

Also, he didn't one shot luffy. A one shot is the first attack thrown in the fight. Luffy vs Koby was a one shot.
We know Luffy ain't dying no matter what Kaido does. He 1 shotted that man. Stop it Luffy got put on a shirt

Shanks sword is different. he used only Haki. If he used Ryou, Akainu would have died.
Ryou is the name of the armament haki in Wano, not the name of the advanced form, in the same way that the Observation Haki is called Mantra in Skypea. And the admirals do too, they used to stop the Newgate earthquake.

In fact, thinking about it, I am thoroughly convinced that Kaido fights in his Dragon Form because otherwise this shit would be just too easy for him. Oda didn't give Luffy Future Sight and Advanced CoA, just so he could pit him up against Kaido's slow ass Dragon form and natural durability that can be bypassed by the likes of the scabbards. The speed blitz in Kaido's Human form is real, and his armament haki in conjunction with his Natural durability are going to be no joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.