Captain Luffy
Mr. Prince Sanji
Ex-Shicibukai Jinbei
Gifters Slayer Zoro

Mighty indeed.
Mr. Gifter Fighter Zoro check
Mr. former warlord Jimbei... check
Mr future Pirate King Luffy... check

And You mean Mr. I abandon my crew, and had Luffy bail me out because I couldnt deal with my father Prince Sanji?

Asking for @Blother D. Yo Mama and myself

And You mean Mr. I abandon my crew, and had Luffy bail me out because I couldnt deal with my father Prince Sanji?

Nah, I mean

Everyone has gotta hit the rock bottom in their life. He did his mistakes and now he is ready to rise again even though I don’t trust Oda on this matter at all)

Sometines i don't blame people who troll sanji fans..lol

Based on story and crew dynamics zoro is stronger than sanji..but we don't know how much

Also zoro is vice captain, wven sanji respects him when he gives order...saying anything like sanji is vice captain is either trolling or you're reading 2 piece

Also matchups are a fucking mess
This is just like marineford, but with more chaos and characters

Based on story and crew dynamics zoro is stronger than sanji..but we don't know how much

Also zoro is vice captain, wven sanji respects him when he gives order...saying anything like sanji is vice captain is either trolling or you're reading 2 piece

zoro definately isnt the vice captain...he is the combatant.
the sheer fact that luffy or anyone in the crew has never called him the vice captain nor taken executive orders from him.

Hey this isn’t a place to use logic and coherence

Status
Not open for further replies.