Who Can Save Wano (and us)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm saying this since the flashback and even made a thread about it.
Oden's haki strength on itself is not what makes him this powerful, it's his mastery over the haki flow.
Similar to Roger and Primbeard he can pull out a huge amount of CoA and therefore bump up his attack power multiple times.
Same thing Enma did with Zoro, but with full control over it and therefore w/o any drawback. Dude ran around with Enma nearly all of his life afterall.
When he carved the message of Roger into the poneglyph, there were thick haki stripes flying around all over the place.
If you could do that with "normal" advCoA lvl1, the Kozukis wouldn't be any special and Oda would not draw such distinct visuals.

That's imo also why Oda off paneled the charge up of his attack, so we would not see those big ass haki tendrils around his sword during paradise totsuka, which would have spoiled the whole concept.
And that's imo why Kaido could not regenerate from it, Oden's attack was simply much more powerful and therefore cut much deeper than theirs.
No magic or anything.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I don't see that at all. Zoro still has to fight a BB commander and then the Marines and he won't only improve his COO.

Luffy will likely tag team Kaido and that means that he won't be close to Yonko level. Zoro can be close to Shanks and Ray at the end of Wano too. Shanks and Ray are peak swordsman and don't have black blades, they have no DF, martial arts etc, just haki mastery.

To blacken a sword is a huge feat : only 2 uber strong swordmsmen can do it. Only 2, it means peak swordsmanship. Zoro won't be at peak swordsmanship post Wano, he still has some rooms to improve.

You can cut Kaido without black blade. So if Zoro managed to cut Kaido it won't equal to having a black blade. Cutting Kaido already will be a huge feat.

Black blade is too soon.
Why not ? With both kizaru and shiryu the issue will be landing a hit to beat them not improving his ap.

I'm saying this since the flashback and even made a thread about it.
Oden's haki strength on itself is not what makes him this powerful, it's his mastery over the haki flow.
Similar to Roger and Primbeard he can pull out a huge amount of CoA and therefore bump up his attack power multiple times.
Same thing Enma did with Zoro, but with full control over it and therefore w/o any drawback. Dude ran around with Enma nearly all of his life afterall.
When he carved the message of Roger into the poneglyph, there were thick haki stripes flying around all over the place.
If you could do that with "normal" advCoA lvl1, the Kozukis wouldn't be any special and Oda would not draw such distinct visuals.

That's imo also why Oda off paneled the charge up of his attack, so we would not see those big ass haki tendrils around his sword during paradise totsuka, which would have spoiled the whole concept.
And that's imo why Kaido could not regenerate from it, Oden's attack was simply much more powerful and therefore cut much deeper than theirs.
No magic or anything.
No one talked about magic here, we're talking about his haki being special. And it is.

you wish that would happen so bad
sadly your mans goes down here.
terrible end to a boring villain.
you would be drenched in salt as the story moves on without kaido to better antagonist.
Better antagonist maybe, stronger, no fucking way. No villian is going down in this big raid as a big team effort. Your Lakainu will lose 1 vs 1

Yeah he did a lightning roar last chapter.
The question now is, is he a dragon or a dragon fruit user.
Weather manipution could be op af if he uses it properly.
Aye, in both cases he has shown the ability to manipulate the weather, like in the anime, lightning was shown raining all over when he got up to attack luffy, his attack had thunder in it too. The trigrams refer to different elements i think, so we could have water bagua, fire bagua, wind(?) bagua, etc too.

Remember when everytime we would see onigashima lightning would be pouring down? Maybe it was Kaido's doing too.

Dude why do you feel offended, when you did not say, what I addressed? Doesn't add up.
From what I've read there were people coming up with Enma being a magic sword, which caused the "no healing" effect afterwards, which could in no shape or Form make any sense.
I think they said its magic just to troll zoro fans, but in a way it seems special yes ( mostly due to it absorbing haki, and perhaps having Oden's within it).

Kawamatsu did say that swords in wano had their owner's soul (haki is will/soul) residing within them, seems like it could be foreshadowing that Oden's will (haki) quite litteraly lived on in enma.

If kaido can control the water things really fall into place ...
The man will be the most broken in the manga.
This is going to fuck akainu's headcanon.:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Dragon Kaido dives into the water, charges his lungs, and makes a breath of water.
Not really, akainu and most top tiers will find a way to fight it mate. I mean BB had a DF canceling power and still ran from akainu.

Status
Not open for further replies.