Who Can Save Wano (and us)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chapter: about Kaido cutting Kikus arm with wind
WorstGen: battleground discussion about Mihawk and swordsman power levels
:gokulaugh::kaidowhat:
the constant trolling of zoro just catching up with some people lmao, now black blades are useless apparently and enma is the greatest weapon that has ever been created. taming it means nothing anyone who is not a fodder could do it, its hilarious reading through creative ways zoro is downplayed:suresure:

Mihawk wanted to test his strength against WB and that failed too, because of Jozu. Then, he tried to fight vs. Vista and that flopped too.
Big Mom however, is just who she is and Oda treats her differently. It doesn't matter if Robin and Jinbei were able to get rid of her temporarily, because she is a Yonko. Also, she isn't Mihawk.
And Kaido is doing fine.
Stop making excuses for big mom . Franky knocked her down . Brook counters her everytime and robin rolled her away. All facts
Kaido is getting harmed by swordsman way weaker then Mihawk . Facts
Mihawk clashes baldes with vista for two panels . Facts
Mihawk looks great compared to your yonko

Black blades are the end all for swords man . Oden a monster who claimed his two sword style was the best failed to create a black blade . Also roger rayleigh big mom and rox. Only two men were capable of it making it even more rare then coc .
I mustve missed that part about it being the end all for swords( i really did, please enlighten me, im not trolling lmao) Oden is similar to roger, ie he uses his swords to do big hits, please tell me you dont think mihawk is stronger than roger.

What the hell are you talking about? They didn’t include him being the Wss because oda already reiterated that at the end of the last act . According to your logic boa Hancock isn’t the empress of Amazon lily either anymore .
Correct. She is about to be thrown in prison by Coby :kata: can’t be empress in a prison cell.
Coming from the guy that uses an entirely subjective argument to support his claim.

Can you explain to my why Enma isn't a black blade despite Oden wielding it for at least 29 years ?

Tengu confirmed that Black blade > normal blade

Oden factually hasn't reached the highest stage of a swordsman which is a Black Blade portrayed through Mihawk and the legendary Ryuma.
It’s a fact that Roger and WB didn’t want anyone but them fighting Oden. It’s a fact that WB and Marco were comfortable with Vista fighting Mihawk.

WB even calls him incredible. He is even portrayed as being in a brother like relationship with WB with a parallel of WB, Roger and Oden with Ace, Luffy and Sabo.

so the blade is stronger so what? That doesn’t mean you are a better swordsman. Roger is the peak of fighting ability in the manga. He didn’t have a black blade. If you think Mihawk is stronger than Roger let me know because then I know you are on crack.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I mustve missed that part about it being the end all for swords( i really did, please enlighten me, im not trolling lmao) Oden is similar to roger, ie he uses his swords to do big hits, please tell me you dont think mihawk is stronger than roger.
Dont even try oden is the purest of swordsmen even tried train the scabbards in his swordsstyle

Oden only uses his swords for big hits? What the hell are you taking about ? If oden a swordman who claimed his style as the strongest failed to turn his blade black what does that tell you. Why do you think ryumma is revered in the land of swordman? Because he reached the swordman peak which is turning your blade black

Why is Mihawk Zoro's last fight to reach his goal of becoming the strongest swordsman in history when he isn't the strongest swordsman?

Zoro better use Edo tensei to revive Oden and 1v1 him...i guess
Imo, zoro is gonna beat mihawk around when luffy becomes pk, therefore before facing off against the WG, i really think he will face a stronger swordsman after achieving his dream, dont want to think about it but one of the gorosei members has a supreme grade blade.
Post automatically merged:

Oden only uses his swords for big hits? What the hell are you taking about ? If oden a swordman who claimed his style as the strongest failed to turn his blade black what does that tell you. Why do you think ryumma is revered in the land of swordman? Because he reached the swordman peak which is turning your blade black
Just answer this, Roger was a swordsman, is mihawk stronger than him, yes or no. Its pretty simple.

Imo, zoro is gonna beat mihawk around when luffy becomes pk, therefore before facing off against the WG, i really think he will face a stronger swordsman after achieving his dream, dont want to think about it but one of the gorosei members has a supreme grade blade.
Your headcanon cannot he used in arguments . There is no swordman stronger then Mihawk .

Just answer this, Roger was a swordsman, is mihawk stronger than him, yes or no. Its pretty simple.
Yes Mihawk is stronger then roger . Roger was never presented as strongest anything . Whitebeard was stronger . Rox and garp were his equal

Stop making excuses for big mom . Franky knocked her down . Brook counters her everytime and robin rolled her away. All facts
Kaido is getting harmed by swordsman way weaker then Mihawk . Facts
Mihawk clashes baldes with vista for two panels . Facts
Mihawk looks great compared to your yonko
Big Mom can get trashed as much as Oda wants, it doesn't matter, because she won't get damaged or hurt anyway.
Kaido can't even die. It is irrelevant if they hurt him, because of his regeneration.
Mihawk couldn't beat a Yonko commander even when he was trying really hard. Clearly, the Yonko look much better.

the constant trolling of zoro just catching up with some people lmao, now black blades are useless apparently and enma is the greatest weapon that has ever been created. taming it means nothing anyone who is not a fodder could do it, its hilarious reading through creative ways zoro is downplayed:suresure:
It’s fine, doesn’t take anything away from us Zoro fans. If anything when he does something extraordinary which he will, it’ll be that much more satisfying. Btw all these Zoro haters/clowners are all closet Zoro fans

Dont even try oden is the purest of swordsmen even tried train the scabbards in his swordsstyle
Aye, i didnt mean he wasnt a swordsman, i meant that like roger he wasnt interested in honing it to the next lvl(black blade), that and he died early. Like roger doesnt have a black blade either yet im sure you agree Roger> Mihawk right?

To me forging a black blade doesnt mean you are autmatically stronger than one who doesnt have it, especially if that person has been long dead before you became WSS, im not using any argument like this for shanks or other current swordsmen because by title mihawk is above them, but to say mihawk> Oden because oden didnt have a black blade is akin to saying mihawk> Roger because he didnt either.

It’s not up to you to decide what makes narrative sense . Mihawk is the strongest swordman
He is until proven otherwise.

Yes Mihawk is stronger then roger . Roger was never presented as strongest anything . Whitebeard was stronger . Rox and garp were his equal
Roger was WB's equal, manga canon. You speak of headcanon yet you come at me with this bs.

I guess we can put this debate to rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.