Who Can Save Wano (and us)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No it's not. It's the equivalent of Big mom's embarrassing feats at WCI then we go to Wano and she has identical portrayal to the strongest Yonkou, Kaido.

I know that baiting is your thing man, but i also know that you're aware of this.

- Portrayal >>>>>> feats in this manga

Mihawk has objectively superior portrayal to Oden. He can job to Vice Admiral strawberry and still remain above Oden due to portrayal.
What are you on about?

WB didn’t want any of his crew fighting Oden. Roger either. Contrast this to Marco sending Vista to stalemate Mihawk. Hell Mihawk had to ask politely for a postponement.

you obviously don’t understand what objectively means.

Obviously it’s his black blade because he owns it :kaidowhat:

Yes surpass the blade he possesses. That doesn’t indicate he made Yoru black. He could have inherited it from someone. He seems to be related to Imu. Note how after the WG fired him he is no longer called WSS. We now know for sure it was a fraud title.
What the hell are you talking about? They didn’t include him being the Wss because oda already reiterated that at the end of the last act . According to your logic boa Hancock isn’t the empress of Amazon lily either anymore .

What are you on about?

WB didn’t want any of his crew fighting Oden. Roger either. Contrast this to Marco sending Vista to stalemate Mihawk. Hell Mihawk had to ask politely for a postponement.

you obviously don’t understand what objectively means.
Coming from the guy that uses an entirely subjective argument to support his claim.

Can you explain to my why Enma isn't a black blade despite Oden wielding it for at least 29 years ?

Tengu confirmed that Black blade > normal blade

Oden factually hasn't reached the highest stage of a swordsman which is a Black Blade portrayed through Mihawk and the legendary Ryuma.

It was actually Jinbei and Robin. Also, Big Mom wasn't even trying. But back to Mihawk, he failed hard against Vista. Read that fight again if you want. It's a fact.
Miahwk wasn’t trying. Big mom was she was just launching named attacks when robin rolled her out. Mihawk failed at nothing . Kinemon himself was able to harm kaido twice and counter his attack . What an embarrassment

Miahwk wasn’t trying. Big mom was she was just launching named attacks when robin rolled her out. Mihawk failed at nothing . Kinemon himself was able to harm kaido twice and counter his attack . What an embarrassment
Mihawk wanted to test his strength against WB and that failed too, because of Jozu. Then, he tried to fight vs. Vista and that flopped too.
Big Mom however, is just who she is and Oda treats her differently. It doesn't matter if Robin and Jinbei were able to get rid of her temporarily, because she is a Yonko. Also, she isn't Mihawk.
And Kaido is doing fine.

yeah oda would create a fake wss who didn t even create his own black blade good point stupid clown :suresure:
When did i say he wasnt WSS, i just said we dont know if he made his blade black or got it like zoro got shusui, also important to note that black blades arent the end all be all of strength. And finally, are you incapable of answering anyone without retorting to insults like a petulant child?

When did i say he wasnt WSS, i just said we dont know if he made his blade black or got it like zoro got shusui, also important to note that black blades arent the end all be all of strength. And finally, are you incapable of answering anyone without retorting to insults like a petulant child?
Black blades are the end all for swords man . Oden a monster who claimed his two sword style was the best failed to create a black blade . Also roger rayleigh big mom and rox. Only two men were capable of it making it even more rare then coc .

Status
Not open for further replies.