Who Can Save Wano (and us)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Give at least 1 name of a person who tried using Enma before or after Oden (no including Zolo)
or at least a panel showing them trying it.

If you can't do it, that means you have no proof.
Besides kinemon being scared of it and tengu knowing that it’ll kill lesser swords man you mean ? How about oda the author saying BEFORE OR AFTER ODEN NO ONE HAS BEEN ABLE TO TAME ENMA. Is that enough proof for you genius?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
@HA001 now we have an answer as to why he was bandaged up in the flashback but not after BMs fight. She may very well have hurt him but since she doesn’t have Oden’s special haki he regened back up.
I want to see the reason he cant regen the oden attack. It will answer a lot of questions. (And no science is not the answer)

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
That's what i waited for and @nik87 :myman:
Oden with two o wazamono blades could give Kaido a lasting damage with his Ryu and still couldn't make a black blade all those attacks from scabbards are nothing to Kaido even though They replicate Oden's technique Togen Totsuka no lasting damage appeared GTFOH fodders:suresure:
▪Zoro tamed enma in 10 seconds and it has Oden's soul and also it was used to Oden's CoA :steef: and Zoro wasn't around to make Kaido lives a little longer :suresure: he will give him a lasting damage with Rengoku Onigiri the weakest and the slowest santoryu technique :steef:
Rengoku Onigiri >~ Togen Totsuka ( Oden ) >>> Togen Totsuka ( Sulong inuarashi YC 2 - Denjiro YC2 - Ashura doji YC 3 - Kinemon veteran level ) :goyea:
And you know what by portrayal Ryuma is far above Oden even Kinemon and his daughter see him above Oden :gokulaugh:and we won't forget to talk about Mihawk the WSM who has a saijo o wazamono and black blade while despite Oden wank and his Ryu + Blades he is still below Mihawk level :funky:
Kaido can't heal from from an attack used by o wazamono blades + Ryu that couldn't make Oden forging a black blade what will happen to him when he will get attacked by a saijo o wazamono and a Ryu far stronger than Oden's Ryu and could make Mihawk forging a black blade :noo::steef:

Ryuma >~ Mihawk > Oden >~ Kaido:kayneshrug:
Scabbards arent fodder, Zoro is just too stronk. :finally:

I want to see the reason he cant regen the oden attack. It will answer a lot of questions. (And no science is not the answer)
It's all about Ryu power you are wrong bro i said it to you the other day Kaido could get hurt by Ryu but he will heal it what we need here is to give him a lasting damage and that can only be done when you have Oden's Ryu power do u remember when Pica and Zoro talked about who has a stronger CoA than the other it's the same here you need a strong CoA that can obliterate the healing ability of his Dragon Df and you know what Zoro has it + mihawk and Ryuma above him

His haki May be better but hes weaker, just like his haki May be better than Oden’s, he can still have been weaker than him. Oden died well before mihawk was a thing anyways.

I’m sorry for you loss
Oden is not stronger then Mihawk
Post automatically merged:

Panel confirming Mihawk made Yoru black? Otherwise stop the headcanon :endthis:
So zoro is turning his swords black to have a fated showdown with a fraud who called yoru his own black blade for no reason? Holy shit

? Me - how does tengu know enma can kill weaker swordsmen
You - oden told them
How would oden know it can kill people ?
If tengu didnt say zoro wouldnt know it can kill people
Are you for real right now?
If I put my hand in lava and it burns. I say "If a person jumps in there- he will die"

I don't need to jump into lava to know that, nor do I need other people to do it. It just called logic.

Status
Not open for further replies.