Who Can Save Wano (and us)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda said before or after oden you genius . Stop embarrassing yourself . Why did kinemon try to earn zoro if only oden ever tried it? Holy shit you Sanji fans are Sad case. But that what you end up as when your fav character is irrelevant and weak and doesn’t have ryou
The smith forges Enma and bestows it to 5 yr old Oden

Now explain how can someone use Enma before Oden.

The smith forgers Enma and bestows it to 5 yr old Oden

Now explain how can someone use Enma before Oden.
Oh so now this moron wants to use a vivre card lol people only do that when beneficial huh? Oda said himself in his story BEFORE OR AFTERnot in a vivre card but the actual Manga which is canon. Go ask oda dumbass

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
Yeah, definitively for shanks he has the strongest COC in the current verse.
Is it a coincidence that he was accepted with grace by the 5 elders, while he is a fierce pirate? Is it a coincidence that the "mastermind" theory works so well on him and that we still know nothing about him, despite him beeing present from chapter 1?
Etc Etc Etc

Same for Raylegh, there is a reason he is called "dark' king.
And Chinjao too, is definitively linked to the void century, blood wise, since he is a kingdom ruler.
Don Chinjao isn’t the rule of Kano kingdom. He was the leader of their Navy.

And the Silvers family hasn’t had any connections to the Void Century.

There’s a good chance that Zoro is related to Ryuma, a Shimotsuki, giving his family a better shot at being directly tied to the VC than Ray or Chinjao’s.

And lol at the Shanks wank. Let me know when his Haki is confirmed the strongest in the verse.

People downplaying Zoro taming Enma and saying he has a 0% chance of having CoC :kayneshrug:
There is a direct link between not having COC and having a black sword : Show me one COC user with a black sword.
Once Oda was gone too far in the genetically difference, he said to himself that he needed to create a cope for those who don't have COC and thus aren't linked to the void century blood wise, ie genetically irrelevant individuals.
This was the black sword.
So it's perfectly fine for whoever to make a sword black, it says everything about his relevancy in the plot EOS.

Don Chinjao isn’t the rule of Kano kingdom. He was the leader of their Navy.

And the Silvers family hasn’t had any connections to the Void Century.

There’s a good chance that Zoro is related to Ryuma, a Shimotsuki, giving his family a better shot at being directly tied to the VC than Ray or Chinjao’s.

And lol at the Shanks wank. Let me know when his Haki is confirmed the strongest in the verse.
that's why he gave his kingdom to the other dude that i forgot the name?

"and the silvers family"... Do you know even his family, one of them, his story, or whatever that can prove such a bold statement?

Let's ask the opposite question : Who do you think has the strongest COC in the current verse?

0 people tried ? Are you the author? Oda himself said no one before or after oden was able to tame enma . No one cares about your headcanon you bozo
author gives an answer that no one used Enma before Oden in an SBS
"WhY aRE yOu USing SbS?"

disproving your baseless and flawed logic
"ArE yoU ThE aUThOr?"

So I can't give you an author's answer, but when I use logic you say I'm not the author?
I think you should stop fapping to foxy loli's and go read a book

"WhY aRE yOu USing SbS?"

"ArE yoU ThE aUThOr?"

So I can't give you an authors answer, but when I use logic you say I'm not an author?
Oda himself said no one before or after is capable of using enma . Kurwa the loser with no life says 0 people tried . How about you get off zoros nuts which seems to be your permanent residence day in and day out .

"WhY aRE yOu USing SbS?"

"ArE yoU ThE aUThOr?"

So I can't give you an authors answer, but when I use logic you say I'm not the author?
Don't argue with genetically irrelevant NPC, side characters. To be or not to be a main character, that is the question.

That's what i waited for and @nik87 :myman:
Oden with two o wazamono blades could give Kaido a lasting damage with his Ryu and still couldn't make a black blade all those attacks from scabbards are nothing to Kaido even though They replicate Oden's technique Togen Totsuka no lasting damage appeared GTFOH fodders:suresure:
▪Zoro tamed enma in 10 seconds and it has Oden's soul and also it was used to Oden's CoA :steef: and Zoro wasn't around to make Kaido lives a little longer :suresure: he will give him a lasting damage with Rengoku Onigiri the weakest and the slowest santoryu technique :steef:
Rengoku Onigiri >~ Togen Totsuka ( Oden ) >>> Togen Totsuka ( Sulong inuarashi YC 2 - Denjiro YC2 - Ashura doji YC 3 - Kinemon veteran level ) :goyea:
And you know what by portrayal Ryuma is far above Oden even Kinemon and his daughter see him above Oden :gokulaugh:and we won't forget to talk about Mihawk the WSM who has a saijo o wazamono and black blade while despite Oden wank and his Ryu + Blades he is still below Mihawk level :funky:
Kaido can't heal from from an attack used by o wazamono blades + Ryu that couldn't make Oden forging a black blade what will happen to him when he will get attacked by a saijo o wazamono and a Ryu far stronger than Oden's Ryu and could make Mihawk forging a black blade :noo::steef:

Ryuma >~ Mihawk > Oden >~ Kaido:kayneshrug:

That's what i waited for and @nik87 :myman:
Oden with two o wazamono blades could give Kaido a lasting damage with his Ryu and still couldn't make a black blade all those attacks from scabbards are nothing to Kaido even though They replicate Oden's technique Togen Totsuka no lasting damage appeared GTFOH fodders:suresure:
▪Zoro tamed enma in 10 seconds and it has Oden's soul and also it was used to Oden's CoA :steef: and Zoro wasn't around to make Kaido lives a little longer :suresure: he will give him a lasting damage with Rengoku Onigiri the weakest and the slowest santoryu technique :steef:
Rengoku Onigiri >~ Togen Totsuka ( Oden ) >>> Togen Totsuka ( Sulong inuarashi YC 2 - Denjiro YC2 - Ashura doji YC 3 - Kinemon veteran level ) :goyea:
And you know what by portrayal Ryuma is far above Oden even Kinemon and his daughter see him above Oden :gokulaugh:and we won't forget to talk about Mihawk the WSM who has a saijo o wazamono and black blade while despite Oden wank and his Ryu + Blades he is still below Mihawk level :funky:
Kaido can't heal from from an attack used by o wazamono blades + Ryu that couldn't make Oden forging a black blade what will happen to him when he will get attacked by a saijo o wazamono and a Ryu far stronger than Oden's Ryu and could make Mihawk forging a black blade :noo::steef:

Ryuma >~ Mihawk > Oden >~ Kaido:kayneshrug:
Again, the only string that have got genetically irrelevant individuals, the "black knife". You'r in for a hard awakening.

Oda himself said no one before or after is capable of using enma . Kurwa the loser with no life says 0 people tried . How about you get off zoros nuts which seems to be your permanent residence day in and day out .
Give at least 1 name of a person who tried using Enma before or after Oden (no including Zolo)
or at least a panel showing them trying it.

If you can't do it, that means you have no proof.

Status
Not open for further replies.