Who Can Save Wano (and us)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct. She is about to be thrown in prison by Coby :kata: can’t be empress in a prison cell.

It’s a fact that Roger and WB didn’t want anyone but them fighting Oden. It’s a fact that WB and Marco were comfortable with Vista fighting Mihawk.

WB even calls him incredible. He is even portrayed as being in a brother like relationship with WB with a parallel of WB, Roger and Oden with Ace, Luffy and Sabo.

so the blade is stronger so what? That doesn’t mean you are a better swordsman. Roger is the peak of fighting ability in the manga. He didn’t have a black blade. If you think Mihawk is stronger than Roger let me know because then I know you are on crack.
Whoa there, koby ain't shit.

@HA001 @MarineHQ62 as you can see when ppl saw that Mihawk is far above the level they expected him to have they start using headcanons no Oden is stronger than mihawk because he is special no black blades are nothing while they forget that Ryuma is hyped by his legends + black blade and from that he is above Oden and also the same for papazuki they ain't ready for the storm LMAO i thank oda for this chapter i want this to happen because when Zoro will injure Kaido he will compare his power or swordmanship to Oden and we will know if he surpassed him or not :myman:

I can see why the Oden vs Mihawk debate start in this thread, overall it would be a great fight and sadly we not gonna see much anymore of Oden, overall the hype for Oden increase with each new chapter, this should separate have a debate in a another thread overall.

Kaido using wind slash air roars is really interesting, kinda a ability with we didn´t see in Piratewarriors4, he also still stay in dragon form and im glad that he still be in that form since until now the form was probably much useless, it is time to hype that form with let him defeating all Scabbards. Like vs Oz, each scabbard getting rekt until Kinemon and Denjiro staying as last mens and losing.

As @T.D.A point it out I think it too that Oden use the advanced CoA version with also Luffy can use now, because that Kaido couldn´t heal himself back. To make it clear the haki with both Primebeard and Roger use was most like the highest stand of CoA overall if we count the visible aspect, probably even above that of Oden and Luffy so it suprise me little that neither Whitebeard or Roger didn´t give Kaido a lifetime scar?

Status
Not open for further replies.