Who Can Save Wano (and us)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So zoro receiving enma and being tasked with making it black which oden failed to do isn’t zoro being set up to step over oden ? Even though someone literally just posted the panel with Kawamatsu saying the swords inherit the will of the user and the samurai that then wields it carry’s on their will? Are you daft?
Making enma black doesnt mean he becomes physically stronger than Oden.

Mihawk is a speedster now? We have no feats for Mihawk . Every single swordsman in this series has monstrous strength. Zoro is not going to surpass a man that cannot match him physically. And zoro and oden are the same type of swordsman
Read what I said before typing around, yes I like the way with Oden/Zoro both have similar fightstyle, but you must admire Mihawk fightstyle in swordmenskill is different then Zoro, I don´t saying he have weaker physical but I think his attacks are more based on the skill with he use a good technique, the speedstar is just a one aspect of multiple great things about Mihawk. His speed, technique,power and swordmenskill is at very high lvl while Oden is more based on Zoro, great attackpower,durability/endurance/stamina monster, attacking with full power even though I think Zoro swordmenskill is even better then Oden(from what I see) because Zoro have multiple great attacks/different skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.