Who Can Save Wano (and us)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see why the Oden vs Mihawk debate start in this thread, overall it would be a great fight and sadly we not gonna see much anymore of Oden, overall the hype for Oden increase with each new chapter, this should separate have a debate in a another thread overall.

Kaido using wind slash air roars is really interesting, kinda a ability with we didn´t see in Piratewarriors4, he also still stay in dragon form and im glad that he still be in that form since until now the form was probably much useless, it is time to hype that form with let him defeating all Scabbards. Like vs Oz, each scabbard getting rekt until Kinemon and Denjiro staying as last mens and losing.

As @T.D.A point it out I think it too that Oden use the advanced CoA version with also Luffy can use now, because that Kaido couldn´t heal himself back. To make it clear the haki with both Primebeard and Roger use was most like the highest stand of CoA overall if we count the visible aspect, probably even above that of Oden and Luffy so it suprise me little that neither Whitebeard or Roger didn´t give Kaido a lifetime scar?
Great my ass. You got samurais saying Oden wasn't even good enough to turn his sword Black while an 21 year old Zoro is. Sword god Ryuma>Mihawk>Oden.

Great my ass. You got samurais saying Oden wasn't even good enough to turn his sword Black while an 21 year old Zoro is. Sword god Ryuma>Mihawk>Oden.
I don´t know your problem, don´t say who actually win the battle(I think we know who gonna win the battle) but the fight himself would be great to see.
One side the mastersclass as Mihawk who most like master his swordmenskill at maximum, in other side Oden who have more the physical aspect as monster(like Kaido/Bigmom) who use powerfull slashes. Both are different fighters yet the clash would be great to see, Oden should be mid-high top tier with would make the fight really interesting with of course I have my favourite who winning the battle.

I don´t know your problem, don´t say who actually win the battle(I think we know who gonna win the battle) but the fight himself would be great to see.
One side the mastersclass as Mihawk who most like master his swordmenskill at maximum, in other side Oden who have more the physical aspect as monster(like Kaido/Bigmom) who use powerfull slashes. Both are different fighters yet the clash would be great to see, Oden should be mid-high top tier with would make the fight really interesting with of course I have my favourite who winning the battle.
You have no idea if Mihawk has a physical aspect as his main forte Or not.

You have no idea if Mihawk has a physical aspect as his main forte Or not.
From what I see he seems the speedstar with having a really great clean air cuts(his ice cutter was a insane feat).
When I mean physical aspect, I mean the way how to use the swordmenskill, Mihawk has also the physical aspect but for me judging by the panels he has a great technique who isn´t just about "Power" but also the way how he use it, Oden is the "go in and attack with all force", the fightstyle of both seem be different.

From what I see he seems the speedstar with having a really great clean air cuts(his ice cutter was a insane feat).
When I mean physical aspect, I mean the way how to use the swordmenskill, Mihawk has also the physical aspect but for me judging by the panels he has a great technique who isn´t just about "Power" but also the way how he use it, Oden is the "go in and attack with all force", the fightstyle of both seem be different.
Mihawk is a speedster now? We have no feats for Mihawk . Every single swordsman in this series has monstrous strength. Zoro is not going to surpass a man that cannot match him physically. And zoro and oden are the same type of swordsman

I somewhat Disagree, Mihawk is also a physical fighter because of the distance his flying slash went. Remember what Zoro said about slashes

Zoro didn't think it would be affective because of the distance and we know flying slash is your strength, but Mihawk sent casual huge ass flying slashes far ass distances like noting

Status
Not open for further replies.