Who Can Save Wano (and us)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look man, the burden of proof is on you, Oden was a top tier of strength, zoro isnt there yet. And i doubt turning enma black will bridge the gap. He will be Oden level once he reaches mihawk id think
Yes Oden was a top tier in strength, he just not Mihawk or Ryuma. They don't talk about Pden like they do Ryuma. They would literally trade Oden sword for Ryuma in a heart beat. Ryuma actually protected Wano from invaders. Oden couldn't and couldn't turn his sword Black.

@Sword God Ryuma
When I mean the physical aspect, I mean the way how both fight, Oden go with anything into a clash, while Mihawk is calm and thinking twice before doing something, their swordmenskills are different:

As example Oden go directly into the battle with brute force:

And that is the way how Mihawk go into a battle:

You can see the different way how both view their own swordmenskill, Mihawk is calm and use not just brute force but also great technique, while Oden go in with rage and totally brute force, that was what I mean with Physical aspect. Both have a own fightstyle and it would be nice to see a calm Mihawk vs the brute force Oden who go with rage into a battle.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Look man, the burden of proof is on you, Oden was a top tier of strength, zoro isnt there yet. And i doubt turning enma black will bridge the gap. He will be Oden level once he reaches mihawk id think
Zoro can bust mountains and hold off dragons bigger than oars. What strength feats does oden have like that ? Once he cuts kaido then oden will have nothing espeically if zoro makes enma black.

You mean Daz Bones?
No Raizo with his scroll that can absorb any attack, is absorbing mihawk's attack and then redirecting it.
Post automatically merged:

Zoro can bust mountains and hold off dragons bigger than oars. What strength feats does oden have like that ? Once he cuts kaido then oden will have nothing espeically if zoro makes enma black.
Oden while several times weaker than the one that came back to wano, cut up a creature bigger than a mountain from end to end effortlessly. No named attack, no nothing.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
No Raizo with his scroll that can absorb any attack, is absorbing mihawk's attack and then redirecting it.

Oden while several times weaker than the one that came back to wano, cut up a creature bigger than a mountain from end to end effortlessly. No named attack, no nothing.
It was named move used haki and no where near the size of pica.

@Sword God Ryuma
When I mean the physical aspect, I mean the way how both fight, Oden go with anything into a clash, while Mihawk is calm and thinking twice before doing something, their swordmenskills are different:

As example Oden go directly into the battle with brute force:

And that is the way how Mihawk go into a battle:

You can see the different way how both view their own swordmenskill, Mihawk is calm and use not just brute force but also great technique, while Oden go in with rage and totally brute force, that was what I mean with Physical aspect. Both have a own fightstyle and it would be nice to see a calm Mihawk vs the brute force Oden who go with rage into a battle.
I think thats just personality wise, but i get what your saying. Mihawk was introduced saying you can't swing your sword around like iron club.

He used a named attack to cut the pig I think you’re addicted to being corrected

Status
Not open for further replies.