Who Can Save Wano (and us)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro : refused captain order for accepting X-Drake to join the alliance -> decided to teamed up with X-Drake by himself -> not accompany his captain to the roof.
Sanji beat the shit out of his captain til that dude went unconscious then proceeded to call him a fake ass pirate that wouldn’t become the Pirate King

Hmm, with the way Redon's summary comes off, it almost feels like:

- Jinbe and Sanji will fight Queen and King respectively

- Luffy warms up against a recovered Jack

- Zoro will be the one to pull an "Oden" and actually surpass the 9 scabbards with Enma, and potentially Momo's sword if its somehow on Onigashima. I say this only because the scabbards couldn't reopen the wound and it clear its a feat that will be crossed by someone, clearly Zoro as it was set up by Hiyori.

- The current 8 Supernova (yes, probably Hawkins and Apoo also flip) will face Kaido overall. Potentially Marco joins and these 9 will be considered the "9 Scabbards" of Toki's prophecy? Idk just spitting thoughts out there. Potentially Big Mom is part of this in someway.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Hmm, with the way Redon's summary comes off, it almost feels like:

- Jinbe and Sanji will fight Queen and King respectively

- Luffy warms up against a recovered Jack

- Zoro will be the one to pull an "Oden" and actually surpass the 9 scabbards with Enma, and potentially Momo's sword if its somehow on Onigashima. I say this only because the scabbards couldn't reopen the wound and it clear its a feat that will be crossed by someone, clearly Zoro as it was set up by Hiyori.

- The current 8 Supernova (yes, probably Hawkins and Apoo also flip) will face Kaido overall. Potentially Marco joins and these 9 will be considered the "9 Scabbards" of Toki's prophecy? Idk just spitting thoughts out there. Potentially Big Mom is part of this in someway.
Wait so zoro dont get a fight 1 v 1 ?

Finally, the confirmed spoiler.

It's just like I said, Queen was shooting everyone with his unique bullets. I'm going to keep saying it, Sanji and his Raid suit. It's the perfect counter to Queen's special bullets.

Kaido confirming zoro will kill him.
I thought the exact same thing.
:steef:

Zoro is more or less a samurai. His original teacher is a descendant from Wano. His style come from Wano.

Lmao how much yall wanna bet the Sanji being jealous thing is made up. Sanji only gets jealous of women or looking cool in front of women. If Sanji is jealous then its something completely different and not about Strength....

Fucking Spoiler Providers will never give Sanji a break lool.

Anyways new Monster Trio hype.
Well it's obvious the Arab spoiler provider got the chapter and had things going a slighty different way. We will just have to see but it really isn't that big of a deal anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.