Who Can Save Wano (and us)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My assessment is not restricted to his power level, it's his overall character agency. I will perhaps expand more upon this in a separate post later.
What I wrote was not just powerlevel potrayal two of the greatest pirate ever loved him but I understand Oden is not story relevant hyping him and dehyping Kaido is negatively effecting the story

I also think Kaido should be stronger than Roger or WB because both are death and cant push the story anymore having Kaido outshine them would hype the story more but Oda makes many mistakes especially the last years you can wait for Otamas flashback or Otsurus flashback his focus is on things not worthy of attention the same with Oden yes we understand how great why do you dehype Kaido for that and negatively affect your story

That jealousy tho cus you wouldn't care if Jinbei help it not like he untrustworthy and it just another how sanji got jealous over Zeus for possibility being nami number 1 lol no big deal
No you got it wrong, as a Senpai in the crew Sanji have to told something to a Kouhai that just join the crew. So nothing wrong here. It a Senpai and Kouhai interaction
:myman:

What are you showing to me?
1 guy is a headliner and looks completely different
while
other guy is a gifter and looks completely different
They look identical. Same devil fruit powers.

Simple, it proves that Oda is willing to recycle his characters and using exact same design and df power. Just like the character Zoro faced and Yamato faced.

Status
Not open for further replies.