Who Can Save Wano (and us)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kidd is just a watered down Bakugo. Let’s not waste anymore screen time on him
They are almost opposites
Kidd is an outcast venting out on the world, Baku is a Prevliged early achiever who tells his best friend to kill himself for wanting to help him

Funny how Kidd and Luffy hate each other yet Kidd still respects Luffy far more than Baku respects Deku

I

Indigo

They are almost opposites
Kidd is an outcast venting out on the world, Baku is a Prevliged early achiever who tells his best friend to kill himself for wanting to help him

Funny how Kidd and Luffy hate each other yet Kidd still respects Luffy far more than Baku respects Deku
You haven't watched / read My Hero Academia in some time right? because Bakugou and Deku's relantionship has changed a lot...

It's seemingly getting started.
If Oda does not lay out a wrong track with that Franky/Sasaki and the Nami/Ussop vs Ulti/P1 plot, it might actually be that all the SHs get some major fights against some major players from the beast pirates' side.
I would really like it to happen.

Still need to see some CoO action from Ussop and now that Zoan awakening will drop and will get explained in its entirety, Chopper might have a big PU incoming.
Things could get very exciting.

Monday spoilers though. One picture and two lines. The Izo Pic could mean literally anything tbh. First impression: Someone's coming up into the roof.

Status
Not open for further replies.