Who Can Save Wano (and us)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I might be annoying but I have to say πŸ‘‡

He indeed has become stronger but not considerably, not as much as you think he has.... what Oden said about "no one being able to defeat Kaido in their generation" means that Kaido was at the very least strong enough to defend himself against Admirals and Yonkos which means he was top tier back then and I'm not going to dismiss Oden's words because it goes against your subjective reality. This Idea of Kaido not being strong enough 20 years ago comes from Sengoku's comment about Big Mom and Kaido but people forget that he was talking about Rocks' time and not about 20 years ago. Why do people forget that Whitbeard reached his prime at age of 38? I mean Shanks is Yonko at age of 39 and he became Yonko 6 years ago, so he became Yonko at age of 33, Blackbeard is a Yonko at age of 40, Aokiji is now 49 years Old and he became Admiral around decade ago, so he became Admiral at age of 39, Luffy will become Yonko at age of 20 and he will be the Pirate King at age of 25+ and you're telling me that Kaido was much weaker back 20 years ago then he is now? Like come on man, this is beyond ridiculous.

I talled you all.

Everything what I said here is from my thread but people hate it so much that they can't logically think about it. It was all out there from the beginning and you just have to be open minded to see the full picture.
So my thread about Kaido was received better than I thought it would, so now you are ready to a very harsh truth, it pains me to say it but all the evidence points at one direction which is that "Oden and Kaido surpassed Whitbeard and Roger in terms of strength" and I now it's bad, it's really bad but Oda wats a Samurai be the strongest and I can't do anything but to accept the truth, I hope I'm wrong but it's just hope with zero evidence.

Let's recap what I said about Oden vs Rayleigh thread.
By the way, if things come to a debate I wanna repost my old post as a factor, feel free to use it.

Guys I don't care who do you think will win in Rayleigh vs Katakuri fight, but stop comparing him to Oden, Oden is on different tier compared to Rayleigh.
Oden's backstory was similar to Big Mom's backstory (Oda is giving Oden a top tier potential like Big Mom) the guy was using Enma at age of 4.

Whitebeard stopped his crew members from fighting against Oden and told them to hide behind him.

Whitbeard knew that there's no one in his crew that could fight against Oden and even compares Oden to his previous crew members likes of Big Mom, Kaido, Shiki etc.

Roger like Whitbeard didn't let his crew members to fight against Oden (even though he was little bid late since Oden already defeated some of them) it was represented in comedic way, but that doesn't change the fact that both Roger and Whitbeard faced Oden by themselves, and even Rayleigh and Copper teamed up against Oden. Roger wouldn't be interested in Oden if Oden was on Rayleigh's level, he wanted to test him since Oden was somewhat compared to him, he wasn't on Roger's level but he was on the same tier.

In Roger pirates vs Whitbeard pirates panel we can't see Oden since Oden is fighting with Roger, Knowing Oden he wouldn't be interested in Rayleigh and would try to test his strength in against the strongest.

In this panel Oda compares Oden, Whitbread and Roger to Ace, Sabo and Luffy and guess what...
Against whom did Luffy and Sabo fight to test their strength? Yeah, against Ace Roger's son, Sabo was almost equal to Ace and and even defeated him multiple times while Luffy was always defeated by Ace and same dynamic is here.
I'm pretty sure Oden fought only against Roger and was always defeated like Luffy while Whitbeard was almost equal to Roger like Sabo to Ace, and even their wounds are on the same place the parallel is clear.

Oden scarred Kaido, that is feat that even Whitbeard and Roger couldn't achieve, and we Know that Whitbeard fought against Kaido.

Oda again comperes Oden to likes of Whitbeard and Roger (Oden himself says that if he can't defeat Kaido then nobody can) which means that Oden was at the very least equal to Whitbeard.

Stop comparing Oden to Rayleigh and this is saying you someone who hates Oden the most, I hate that character for ruining for me Wano arc, I hate his stupidity, I hate his designe and ugly face but I can accept the simple truth even though that Rayleigh is my top three characters. What Rayleigh did in Sabaody was the same what Marco did in mareanford, Rayleigh stopped Kizaru's attack in the same way how Marco stopped Kizaru's attack and fought back, keep it real and stop the BS.
My conclusion was based on the evidence from manga, that showed that Oden never fought against Rayleigh but only against Roger. Back then Oden was weaker and has become stronger while traveling with Roger and Whitbeard for around decade (look how powerful Luffy has become with 2 years of training and Oden had from 5 to 10 years of experience from Roger and Whitbeard) so he came back to Wano much stronger than he left Wano.

In my thread about Kaido people were telling me that Kaido now is much stronger than ha was 20 years ago, so here is what I responded to the same thing in deferent thread.
He indeed has become stronger but not considerably, not as much as you think he has.... what Oden said about "no one being able to defeat Kaido in their generation" means that Kaido was at the very least strong enough to defend himself against Admirals and Yonkos which means he was top tier back then and I'm not going to dismiss Oden's words because it goes against your subjective reality. This Idea of Kaido not being strong enough 20 years ago comes from Sengoku's comment about Big Mom and Kaido but people forget that he was talking about Rocks' time and not about 20 years ago. Why do people forget that Whitbeard reached his prime at age of 38? I mean Shanks is Yonko at age of 39 and he became Yonko 6 years ago, so he became Yonko at age of 33, Blackbeard is a Yonko at age of 40, Aokiji is now 49 years Old and he became Admiral around decade ago, so he became Admiral at age of 39, Luffy will become Yonko at age of 20 and he will be the Pirate King at age of 25+ and you're telling me that Kaido was much weaker back 20 years ago then he is now? Like come on man, this is beyond ridiculous.
Yes, Kaido has become stronger since then and I agree with you guys 100%, but the gap between Kaido 20 years ago and now is so small that it's almost irrelevant.

The evidence of Oden and Kaido being the strongest.

We know that Kaido has fought against Rocks' crew members numerous times, we know that Roger and Garp clashed at least for few seconds with Kaido, we Know that Kaido has challenged both Marians and Yonkos but the only one who was able to scar Kaido was Oden, and he did it casually as if it was a regular thecnique and if you think that it was only back when Kaido was just an apprentice in Rocks' crew, then look at this.

Big Mom and Kaido had all out fight for 24 hours and no one was damaged nether to say scared (big feats for Big Mom), Shanks and Kaido had clash with each other with same result, and look at Kaido's scar... it's Big, like really big. It's the biggest scar in one piece it's even bigger than Oden who is around 4 meters tall, Oden's AP is fu:k:d up.

So, now look what nnarrator said about both Kaido and Oden's strength.

Keep in mind that Kaido was called WSC after Oden's death, I'd say Oden was the strongest on the land and after Kaido killed him he became the WSC. It's no wander that Kaido was scared of Oden since he had the power to kill him, keep in mind that back then Kaido wasn't suicidal and he became the one after Oden's death, could that be that Oden was the only one who could possibly kill Kaido and now the world is boring whiteout the only one who could kill Kaido?

And here Oden confirms what I said. Oden puts himself above Whitbeard cuz Whitbeard is still alive and healthy, and I'm not going to consider that Oden was mentally ill hence Oden>Whitbread=Roger just like Kaido>Whitbeard=Roger Oden suggests that amongst all people on the planet he's the only one who has the chance to kill Kaido and if he can't then nobody can't, which means Kaido was and is stronger than Roger and Whitbeard. If It was just one factor/evidence then I wouldn't pay attention but there's to much for me to dismiss it.

@Queen
@Zoro
@Van
@playa4321
@Celestia
@Grumpy Zoro
@Ice devil slayer
@KiriNigiri
@Veljko2000
@rednose
@Winsmoke Sanji
@Monet
@Veku
@BigChungus2018
@Crooc
@Reborn
@BossYimz
@Robin swan
@gojo
@Fenaker
@PuckTheGreat
@RayanOO
@ShishioIsBack
@Orojackson Refugee
@Greenbeard
@Dragomir
@Sword God Ryuma
@Sentinel
@IceWitch
@Himura
@DarkWitch
@stormylife
@Mr. Anderson
@yunzabit heights
@Monster trio
@Vonal
@Don DaSlayer
@Xione
@Master OF Haki
@Topi Jerami
@Yukihime
@bennbeckman
@Thabeast
@SaintBellkin
@SinOfGreed
@Zenos7
@Lucas
@JioFreed
@pedxi
@Zowo
@Luslec
@style
@Luffy is the mc
@Guymieux
@Mikail
@KINGKONGGUN15
@RyumaZoro
@worst pirate
@ZenZu
@LuffyMazino
@Im_not_Osama_bin_laden
@HAJIKATA
@Jackteo
@Tamerani
@Marimo_420
@Garp the Fist
@Kejon
@Fukki
@Flower
@Sunita
@RZ.119
@Sade
@Skiddo
@KageyamaShoyo
@Den_Den_Mushi
@Elcadar
@Finalbeta
@Bullet
@Dark Hound
@Patryipe
@Light D Lamperouge
@Enma
@Owl Ki
@ZoroIsOverrated
@ShinmenTakezo
@Jack
@Admiral Lee Hung
@Bogard
@Starbound Beast D. Draig
@Shiroyru
@Camie
@ShadyOjiro
@Benn beck
@SethTrollins
@MarimoHeado
@Foxy Bunny
@Bittersteel
@comrade
@Cyrus the Cactus
@OmegaPsyche
@SHIHI
@Zoro D Goat
@critical mindset
@kurwa
@WillOfMyD
@Jo_Ndule
@Reddot4
@Exodia.
@nik87
@Sakura no Hiluluk
@Usopp Haoshoku Haki
@Gambit
@Monkey D Theories
@TheAncientCenturion
@Haoshoku
@Geo
@Yo Tan Wa
@Izaya X
@Gon’s Missing Arm
@Albino πŸ‘‘
@MasterD
@SmokedOut
@HeroesNZ
@Cinera
@Murilo
@Dark Knight Sanji
@Afroking
@Rosella.Fiamingo
@Chaves
@Rivaille
@Nidai_Kitetsu
@MonsterZoro
@Gol D. Roger
@Soleus
@Aknolagon
@Emperor Nami
@Constantine
@Gensui Sazid
@K!NG HARA$H!MA
@Hanzo hattori
@Buggy D Clown
@silverfire
@yorosenpai
@Tenshi No Konan
@Guan Yu
@Artorias
@Kiwipom
@zorojurou
@MD Zolo
@Brix
@Chrono
@HA001
@Sadistic Senpai
@bblue
@MarineHQ62
@KenshiraSonata
@Erkan12
@Buusatan94
@Celestial D. Dragon

There is more than enough evidence to place Oden as #1 in the verse.

(1) OP Magazine states Kaido is the strongest in a 1 v. 1. Oden > Kaido. Kaido is still scared shitless 20 years later.

(2) Oden literally says, "there's no one that can do anything at this time".

That's what happens when Oda places himself in the story. Oh and forgot the most important

(3) Oden is the only to scar Kaido. Roger, Whitebeard and Big Mom failed to scar even teenage Kaido.

31 and 33 is not much behind, again, Shanks is 39 and became Yonko 6 years ago that means he became Yonko at age of 33, and Shanks doesn't have mythical Zoan or insane physical strength. I never said that Kaido was at his prime 20 years ago, but he was for sure a top tier at that time.
If he was, it was have been at the very low spectrum of Top Tiers, which doesn't bode well for Oden because he was at the Prime age when he fought Kaido, while Kaido wasn't, and Kaido still didn't find it pertinent enough to fight him outside his Dragon form until the very end. Something he would never do against a legit Top Tier, even now that he is at peak strength.

(1) OP Magazine states Kaido is the strongest in a 1 v. 1. Oden > Kaido. Kaido is still scared shitless 20 years later.

That's what happens when Oda places himself in the story. Oh and forgot the most important

(3) Oden is the only to scar Kaido. Roger, Whitebeard and Big Mom failed to scar even teenage Kaido.
I'm sorry but again, in my other thread I talled about it, Ace's novel confirmed what I said. But people hate it too.
In his recent video JoyBoy essentially said the same thing what I said in my Oden thread. Oden has more offensive power than Roger and Whitbeard, at least in terms of offensive power Oden is above Roger and Whitbeard because he has done samthing that no one ever did "he scarred Kaido" not damage, I've said it before 987, I said that anybody can damage Kaido with advanced CoA and I expected the scabbards to cut Kaido (with exception of Kinemon, that was surprise to me) but no one ever managed to scar Kaido. Oden did samthing that never has been done before, he give Kaido the biggest scar in one piece, who has bigger scar than Kaido? The answer is no one.

Enma probably is the only thing that has higher offensive power than Akainu's DF powers... I've said it before, the only way Oda can explain Whitbeard not Killing Kaido is if he couldn't, he tried but failed, Oda has multiple times mentioned that Kaido is unkillable, even kaido can't kill himself so the explanation of Whitbeard not Killing Kaido is already in place and needs conformation by someone like Marco or Izo.

Oden himself said that if he can't defeat Kaido nobody can, and you can't dismiss that just because it goes against your subjective reality.

I suggest watch Joyboy's video, it does pretty good job explaining Enma, Oden, advanced CoA etc.
@Queen
@Zoro
@Van
@playa4321
@Celestia
@Grumpy Zoro
@Ice devil slayer
@KiriNigiri
@Veljko2000
@rednose
@Winsmoke Sanji
@Monet
@Veku
@BigChungus2018
@Crooc
@Reborn
@BossYimz
@Robin swan
@gojo
@Fenaker
@PuckTheGreat
@RayanOO
@ShishioIsBack
@Orojackson Refugee
@Greenbeard
@Dragomir
@Sword God Ryuma
@Sentinel
@IceWitch
@Himura
@DarkWitch
@stormylife
@Mr. Anderson
@yunzabit heights
@Monster trio
@Vonal
@Don DaSlayer
@Xione
@Master OF Haki
@Topi Jerami
@Yukihime
@bennbeckman
@Thabeast
@SaintBellkin
@SinOfGreed
@Zenos7
@Lucas
@JioFreed
@pedxi
@Zowo
@Luslec
@style
@Luffy is the mc
@Guymieux
@Mikail
@KINGKONGGUN15
@RyumaZoro
@worst pirate
@ZenZu
@LuffyMazino
@Im_not_Osama_bin_laden
@HAJIKATA
@Jackteo
@Tamerani
@Marimo_420
@Garp the Fist
@Kejon
@Fukki
@Flower
@Sunita
@RZ.119
@Sade
@Skiddo
@KageyamaShoyo
@Den_Den_Mushi
@Elcadar
@Finalbeta
@Bullet
@Dark Hound
@Patryipe
@Light D Lamperouge
@Enma
@Owl Ki
@ZoroIsOverrated
@ShinmenTakezo
@Jack
@Admiral Lee Hung
@Bogard
@Starbound Beast D. Draig
@Shiroyru
@Camie
@ShadyOjiro
@Benn beck
@SethTrollins
@MarimoHeado
@Foxy Bunny
@Bittersteel
@comrade
@Cyrus the Cactus
@OmegaPsyche
@SHIHI
@Zoro D Goat
@critical mindset
@kurwa
@WillOfMyD
@Jo_Ndule
@Reddot4
@Exodia.
@nik87
@Sakura no Hiluluk
@Usopp Haoshoku Haki
@Gambit
@Monkey D Theories
@TheAncientCenturion
@Haoshoku
@Geo
@Yo Tan Wa
@Izaya X
@Gon’s Missing Arm
@Albino πŸ‘‘
@MasterD
@SmokedOut
@HeroesNZ
@Cinera
@Murilo
@Dark Knight Sanji
@Afroking
@Rosella.Fiamingo
@Chaves
@Rivaille
@Nidai_Kitetsu
@MonsterZoro
@Gol D. Roger
@Soleus
@Aknolagon
@Emperor Nami
@Constantine
@Gensui Sazid
@K!NG HARA$H!MA
@Hanzo hattori
@Buggy D Clown
@silverfire
@yorosenpai
@Tenshi No Konan
@Guan Yu
@Artorias
@Kiwipom
@zorojurou
@MD Zolo
@Brix
@Chrono
@HA001
@Sadistic Senpai
@bblue
@MarineHQ62
@KenshiraSonata
@Erkan12
@Buusatan94
@Celestial D. Dragon
Post automatically merged:

If he was, it was have been at the very low spectrum of Top Tiers, which doesn't bode well for Oden because he was at the Prime age when he fought Kaido, while Kaido wasn't, and Kaido still didn't find it pertinent enough to fight him outside his Dragon form until the very end. Something he would never do against a legit Top Tier, even now that he is at peak strength.
I don't wanna discuss this in terms of powers because we don't know the full spectrum of Kaido's abilities/powers, but in terms of storytelling, narrative Kaido was at the very least top tier at that time especially when age factor confirms this.

Well the thing is, I believe that if Kaido's durability improved, he would not talk about Oden in such a way as he is doing now I assume. He somewhat still feels too psychologically teased and taunted by what occurred in the past; the key point is that Oden is being mentioned whilst Kaido is fighting the Scabbards off, this is a fundamental element which tells us that Kaido is comparing Oden's strenght with the Scabbards'.

So he is afraid that if they are as strong as Oden, that could be a hell of a problem.
I thought at the beginning that Kaido grew much stronger over the last 20 years because even Oden told him to get stronger before Kaido killed him. But given the extreme Oden wank from Oda and the recent chapters I changed my opinion.

Kaido was introduced as WSC and 1 v 1 King who fought Yonkos and Marine single-handedly (not my words. Its direct quote from manga). They also tried to execute him a lot of times but failed. Couldnt even give him a tiny scratch.

But Oden was maybe one hit away from killing this man.

implying Oda cares about magazines and other merchandise lol
he didn't even remember that he(probably not him) named Guns Nozdon "Seagull" in one of the databooks
Everything is possible, nothing is 100% here, but we know for sure is that Oden was the only one who scared Kaido combined with Oden's comments that "if he can't take down Kaido then nobody can" means something whether you guys like it or not.

It depends on why kaido cant heal from odens attack. The scabbards have hit him with ryou and the sams move but kaido says he has healed from their attack.
Why cant he heal odens. When we know that. We will know more.
It might be because of ether Enma or his Advanced haki, ether way it doesn't matter for the topic.

Off topic, while I don't exactly agree with Mr. Morj's ideas about Wano lasting 200 chapters (though I wouldn't be surprised), I think people are going to be in a rude awakening for how long the arc is poised to last. Just off the top of my head, there is still so much ground left to cover:

- The defeat of the Scabbards (happening as we speak but will probably take time)
- Orochi and his subordinates' (Fukurokuju, Kanjuro, Hotei) roles in the remainder of the arc
- Kaido and his crew's demise (will take a wealth of chapters at this point to achieve this). Add on potentially Big Mom and her crew's demise, and you can see how much bigger this arc potentially is.
- All of the roles of the Supernovas present in the arc and how that will play out.
- Clear indications that Zoro has additional ties to this arc vs what we have yet to get, be it a Shimotsuki plotline not yet addressed.
- Consequently, the rest of the roles of the strawhats this arc and how Oda will factor them into everything and taking out Kaido.
- Flashbacks for Kaido/Big Mom/Rocks and by extension, Yamato
- Roles that Tama, Hiyori, Momonosuke, Tenguyama and Caribou are supposed to play in the remainder of the arc.
- Additional, unknown factors/plotlines that may be addressed this arc, such as Carrot/Pedro/Perospero, additional BMP members arriving, Whitebeard Remnant members arriving, Sword members arriving, the Ace existing potentially, tertiary factors like Scopper Gaban/Shiki/Former Rocks members or that Wano-esque person talking to Crocus arriving.

There's a lot lol. And while its been 20 chapters since the raid has started, it amazing how it feels like we've still barely begun to scratch the surface of resolving this arc. Act lengths are also non-linear. Act 3 is already 35 chapters, passing Act 2's 30 and Act 1's 15. It could take Oda another 10-20 chapters to finish Act 3 (not saying it will) and then follow up with a 50 chapter Act 4. All of this is amazingly unknown at the moment. We are 84 chapters in with no end in sight.

I would argue some of the Yonko like Big Mom/WB got weaker. All Big Mom increased in 20 years was the size of her fat ass. Perospero even commented on how she was much faster when she was younger.

48 year old Big Mom > 68 year old Big Mom
Big Mom was 30 when the Rocks pirates were destroyed. Kaido, being an apprentice at the time would have been between 13-15. 18 Years later, he would have been between 31-33. A few years shy of when most people hit their prime.
Kaido was older than 13. He seemed like a fully grown teenager/young adult.

Kaido was at least as old as Shanks was when he became a Yonko. Oden by comparison was 39 then.

K

Kaido D. Stronger

Oden is dead bro, the author all decided to make kaido beat him, no matter the medium, you know? Kaido> oden. Every day I have to explain that Oden only almost won over kaido, because kaido underestimated him ... Kaido did not expect that oden could hurt him mortally, oden was the only one to accomplish this feat in Kaido, something deadly in 20 years, the guy spent his whole life on the rocks, with Wb prime, Roger, Garp, Sengoku, Shiki and others important figures, and no one left a deadly scar on Kaido. Kaido was called invincible by his subordinates which indicates that nobody hurt or even defeated him, this applies to the first wb, people think that Kaido didn't duel with him 20 years after his fight against oden, which makes it even worse situation for WB Prime, who couldn't even impress Kaido with his haki, as did Oden, or big mom, did you understand now man? That Kaido didn't even care about his dragon form 20 years ago? he expected the same as always, that no one would be able to kill him, or mortally wound him. Oden shit with that lucky stroke and almost won, kaido did not consider the situation that oden could kill or mortally hurt him because nobody had done it in his whole life, not even now, otherwise, he would have followed a path more suitable and less disadvantageous, using its base or
hybrid form.
So please, right, if you want to put oden as the strongest of all you can equate it to kaido or put higher kaido.
I approve of that.

Last edited by a moderator:

GeneralP123

Beyefendi
β€Ž
I would argue some of the Yonko like Big Mom/WB got weaker. All Big Mom increased in 20 years was the size of her fat ass. Perospero even commented on how she was much faster when she was younger.

48 year old Big Mom > 68 year old Big Mom

Kaido was older than 13. He seemed like a fully grown teenager/young adult.

Kaido was at least as old as Shanks was when he became a Yonko. Oden by comparison was 39 then.
when did Peros say that?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
β€Ž
Oden is dead bro, the author all decided to make kaido beat him, no matter the medium, you know? Kaido> oden. Every day I have to explain that Oden only almost won over kaido, because kaido underestimated him ... Kaido did not expect that oden could hurt him mortally, oden was the only one to accomplish this feat in Kaido, something deadly in 20 years, the guy spent his whole life on the rocks, with Wb prime, Roger, Garp, Sengoku, Shiki and others important figures, and no one left a deadly scar on Kaido. Kaido was called invincible by his subordinates which indicates that nobody hurt or even defeated him, this applies to the first wb, people think that Kaido didn't duel with him 20 years after his fight against oden, which makes it even worse situation for WB Prime, who couldn't even impress Kaido with his haki, as did Oden, or big mom, did you understand now man? That Kaido didn't even care about his dragon form 20 years ago? he expected the same as always, that no one would be able to kill him, or mortally wound him. Oden shit with that lucky stroke and almost won, kaido did not consider the situation that oden could kill or mortally hurt him because nobody had done it in his whole life, not even now, otherwise, he would have followed a path more suitable and less disadvantageous, using its base or hybrid form.
How do you underestimate someone you make dance for 5 years so he loses face and support have a spy in his camp and ambush him with 1000 ???

when did Peros say that?
When he saw skinny meme

1. Kaido beat Oden.
2. He most probably only meant in context of wano.
3. Nobody said that they tried to kill him. Especially BM who probably saved him(hence the debt).

Status
Not open for further replies.