Who Can Save Wano (and us)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years ago a friend of mine and me were in a store, we were waiting in line and there was an older guy in front of us, he turned around and started pointing to the back of the store and saying stuff like: LOOk ThEre! Do YoU sEe It? We looked to where he was pointing to and saw literally nothing unusual, but as we were looking he tickled our balls for like a second, and then he quickly paid for his bread and just calmly exited the store. I still remember this...
Oh that was you? :pepecafe:

Long ago i was dealing with quite a few troublesome things in my life, even my family abandoned me and i was forced to live alone in a small apartment with a monthly salary of 200$ per month. A year has passed and i was really losing all purpose, but then things changed and when i visited my Grandfather, the only family member that didn't hate me, he gave me a gift, that gift was a cute little sheep which i named Hope. To some people Hope was just an animal, but to me it was my best friend, if it wasn't for Hope i probably never would've found a purpose in my life. It has now been 13 years from then, now i have my own family and a stable job, Hope has unfortunately passed away a year ago, and not even one day passes that i don't think about my best friend, this funny smiling sheep always reminds of my best friend and that's the origin of my profile picture...anyways in case you've read all this bs, the story is completely fake and the real story is that i was scrolling reddit one night and found a pic of a funny looking sheep so i downloaded it and used it as my profile pic
Following you starting now. It's a gem of a comment. The build-up is there, followed by a plot twist. Original.

Status
Not open for further replies.