Who Can Save Wano (and us)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't you take the circumstantial feats that either character performed? Absalom did jack shit and hid behind his guns and invisibility power. Sanji played around with him the entire time and only got stabbed to not let Nami's "Image" get tainted.

Ryuuma did Brook's fencing maneuver's on crack basically, poking air holes in walls, slicing buildings in half, all while giving Zoro a moderately hard time as a shadow.

Really guys, there was a clear difference with how Oda presented it. The only reason why Absalom "commanded" Ryuuma was because he was a shadow controlled Zombie. Moria commanded Oars, and very clearly, Oars was stronger than Moria. That is a fact.

Edit: Technically, fucking Perona was stronger than all of them, and Usopp handled her. Usopp is the strongest.

None of this matters, maybe Oda trying to switch things up this arc by giving Sanji the badass character and Zoro the goofy one. It doesn't matter because Zoro going to cut Kaido and look better then Sanji either way. This is his arc.
So when Sanji is gettin the 1st commander, the rules and what already happened... Matters.
But when Zoro is the case...Nah, they don't matter...
LMAO

So when Sanji is gettin the 1st commander, the rules and what already happened... Matters.
But when Zoro is the case...Nah, they don't matter...
LMAO
No, what i am saying it won't matter because Zoro going to cut Kaido in similar fashion like Oden. Kaido will comment on it. Which means he done something more impressive then Sanji. So even if they switch roles this arc, Zoro still going to end up being more impressive. Its like TB. When Zoro fought Kuma and took Luffy pain. No matter what Zoro going to look better. Yall Sanji fans haven't learned that after 20 years. I feel bad

you literally pulled out a rule about Zoro's opponent never meeting Sanji, then realized about Kaku and sidelined it as an exception, then this Sanji encountering King is also an exception. King is a swordsman. Like Zoro. That's the main aspect of Zoro and King, they are swordsman. Queen likes women and smokes and uses tech...like Sanji.
How did I sideline it ? Can you not read ? I have not changed anything from that post. I never ever said Kaku is an exception as well. Stop putting words in my mouth and lying about me.

He doesn't even need hostages, but okay. Still, Hawkins already proved that he can destroy Zoro, so it doesn't even matter. Zoro got nailed hard. Hawkins easily blocked Sanji's RS attacks like they're nothing.
oh wow really it killed Zoro, who was protecting Tama, just like how Hawkins died twice from Zoro

and blocking RS Sanji was anime filler, just like how Sanji running away from page one or Luffy and Zoro vs Batman shit was....anime isnt canon

Status
Not open for further replies.