Who Can Save Wano (and us)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Zoro vs Drake is more than just Queen firing bullets. This match up has a lot of potential. Apoo might still join the mix too.
There is no potential. Zoro was stronger than Queen since Dressrosa. Only guys that can beat him are right hands. With Enma he needs a proper challenge.

This sounds like a rehash of last time we saw him. Queen just taking potshots.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Full summary, thanks to redon from MangaHelpers Forums.

Chapter 993: "Wanokuni's dream".

In chapter cover, Lola and Gotti got married!!

Chapter starts in the "Fire Festival". Although people in the "Flower Capital" are smiling, deep down all of them fear Orochi. "Fire Festival" is the only day when all of them are happy becouse it's the only day Orochi leaves the "Flower Capital".

People are telling tales and dreams about how the Kozuki are fighting Kaidou and Orochi on Onigashima right now. Since "Fire Festival" is the only day they are free to dream.

Back to Onigashima. Queen is using the "Plague Bullets: Ice Ogre". These bullets turn people into ice onis. All f them have horns, are covered in ice and go bit people.

Luffy and Sanji confront one Headliner whose hand is the upper half of a gorilla body. He seems pretty strong so Luffy prepares to stop and fight. Sanji gets angry saying he can take out this enemy for Luffy in only 10 seconds.

However, Jinbe appears and easily takes care of all enemies around them. Sanji gets annoyed thinking how Jinbe is so good in everything. Jinbe then joins Luffy and Sanji to go to Onigashima's dome.

Cut to Yamato, Shinobu and Momonosuke. There is a cat watching them, the cat has a paper covering its face and the paper has an eye (like Who's Who tatto). The cat informs Bao Huang about Yamato and Momonosuke location and then Bao Huang informs King.

King announces to all his subordinates that half of the intruders are samurai serving Kozuki. If they can kill Momonosuke, the battle will end easily. Sasaki appears with Kaidou's armored troop. They all fire at Momonosuke but Shinobu protects him with her body. Yamato stands facing Sasaki and the armored troops.

In Onigashima's dome, Kaidou murmurs that he saw Oden's shadow in the Red Scabbards' attack. But as he thought, the Red Scabbards are not Oden.

Kaidou: "I would have been fine with letting myself killed.
There will never be any samurai as strong as Oden!
Your power isn't enough to kill me!!"

The wound caused by the Red Scabbards with the "Togen Totsuka" makes Kaidou bleed, but isn't enough to reopen the old wound Oden caused him.

Kaido roars and send "Kamaitachi" (Wind Blades) from his mouth, cutting Kiku's entire arm...

End of chapter. No break next week.
Thanks Redon!!

Status
Not open for further replies.