Who Can Save Wano (and us)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Rip Kiku, at this point it will difficult for a girly looking boy like him to stay alive with just one arm so I think he would die along with his brother and surely Kinemon.

Sanji asks Luffy 10 seconds to deal with gorilla smile,while Luffy says he could do it in 3 seconds meaning his 3.3 times than Sanji's. Jinbei puts them both in their place by beating the said gorilla smile in less than 2 seconds confirming himself as stronger than base Luffy.
Hope next chapter,Scabbards vs Kaido finally ends.

By the way, the fight wit Scabbards is far from getting wrapped IMO..
I believe that the fact that Oda introduced the whole Luffy still has MANY levels to climb
+
the fact that Oda made ONE scabbard getting fucked this chapter only by the end
+
the fact that the TWO MOST HYPED scabbards didn't do anything special yet (Asura Douji + Denjiro)

all of these things lead me to believe it will take more time for Kaido to wrap things up...
Exactly, and this is what people don't get. Not counting the "weak trio" amongst scabbards, Kaido is fighting against 2 YCs and 2 YC+ that's Ashura, Doji and ino, neku. If Kaido can defeat 4 YC+ guys so easily then Luffy, Kid and Law have zero chances against Kaido.
Post automatically merged:

is this gonna be like dressrosa again, facing opponents at each level of plateau till Luffy faces Kaido..... :okay:
Exactly. Chapter 1000th I fucking talled you all.

Exactly, and this is what people don't get. Not counting the "weak trio" amongst scabbards, Kaido is fighting against 2 YCs and 2 YC+ that's Ashura, Doji and ino, neku. If Kaido can defeat 4 YC+ guys so easily then Luffy, Kid and Law have zero chances against Kaido.

Exactly. Chapter 1000th I fucking talled you all.
True, but the tables are going to turn because Kaido seems to be bored with them.

wait yall... why do the french wank oden even more by adding extra words lmaooo are they forreal???

no, but i really need french people here to confirm to me. Do the translation say sumn like "I wouldve been fine if I died instantly..." "there will never be a monstrous samurai like him ever again!" bcs if yes, these people know what theyre doing:gokulaugh:

wait yall... why do the french wank oden even more by adding extra words lmaooo are they forreal???

no, but i really need french people here to confirm to me. Do the translation say sumn like "I wouldve been fine if I died instantly..." "there will never be a monstrous samurai like him ever again!" bcs if yes, these people know what theyre doing:gokulaugh:
"I wouldn't have minded if I died on the spot" "There never will be a samurai as monstrous as him again"

Status
Not open for further replies.