rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

critical mindset

Luffy is a little bit more than twice as strong as Sanji with DJ as confirmed this chapter

Sanji with DJ can’t make physical damage onto Vergo

Smoker does significantly more damage to Vergo because he actually gives him a cut, in the process breaking the metal railing (last panel)

Vergo’s projectile is shot and the whole metal railing is bent in the direction the projectile is flying (ie it’s not bent by the explosion but by the shockwave of the projectile being fired)

(Vergo is damaged by Law before this so his respiratory power, his heart, chest muscles, all are impacted)

Vergo killing Kaido, VKD. All else are too weak

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Kiku is disgrace as swordman if he had had an haki like Mihawk his sword has never been breaking
Post automatically merged:

Zoro won't kill Kaido, that would feel too easy for an ending. He will scar him, humiliate him and defeat him. Then only Oda's genius will know what happens next. A simple kill would not satisfy me personally, then I don't know how other fans would perceive it.
When zoro will make enma to black kaido will only be simple pika

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Indeed. A true disappointment, not that I would expect too much, but the way Kiku is out of the equation is pretty embarassing to me. The problem is Kaido is serious now, so the weak is destined to perish. It's normal business basically.
If kaido don't have hibrid form he won't have any change to fight against zoro with enma.
Zoro was already oden level in doffi arc (if not, why kizimaru was surpised?)

Oda literally foreshadowed what's going to happen with Zoro and Enma.

Oden had that sword for decades. But Zoro will turn black in 2 weeks.
Man there are people that are very tard right?

Are you really sure that is Enma that will be turn black?

The candidate is Wado Ichimonji which is Enma-Twin. And how long do you think Zoro has that katana? All his fuking life. So shut up.

Really people are braindead or blind to not see that Zoro is going to have a fuking major role against Kaido.

I ll wait patiently to the climax and end of this arc. After that well it gona be a party:steef:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
If kaido don't have hibrid form he won't have any change to fight against zoro with enma.
Zoro was already oden level in doffi arc (if not, why kizimaru was surpised?)
It seems that Oden will have to be given more credit. I also felt the same as you but it appears that Kaido is so obsessed about him because still nowadays afraid of him. Interesting though, since the parallel between Zoro and Oden is so powerful if we connect the doots I expect Zoro to reach his level in this arc nevertheless.

It would be nice if Enma was used to scar Kaido either.

knuckleheadninja

Homeroom Teacher
This chapter was so good.
Jinbe is a humble man and maybe the first in SH that actually apologizes.
Oden has my respect now. And I am feeling pretty sad for Scabbards. Just a single roar of Kaido made one of the lose an arm.
Another interesting thing is Oda is finally giving actual abilities of a mythical zoan to Kaido. Just how many more elements can he use
And we are finally seeing Yamato in action!!:steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.