rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
The presence doesn't respond but now it's see very clear beatiful sword which begins to fall drops of crimson color
Kaido: You're samuarai i've defeat all scabbars, Supernoves and this cook, woroworo you don't have any opportunity, said kaido while he back out

But I thought that Zoro was supposed to be the samurai that will surpass Oden? Guess that can’t happen since Zoro’s technically not a samurai either.

Samurai and swordsman is interchangeable in this case
I guess Japanese Samurais and Europe Knights are interchangeable too? Both are swordsmen. Mihawk is not a samurai, never was. Zoro follows Bushido and Japanese, so technically you can call him a samurai.

amazing chapter so it seems like Kaido always lets on purpose attack himself so he can see if the enemy can hurt or kill him thats savage ! lol if thats the case that hypes that emperor more

He also let Luffy attack himself to see if he can hurt or kill him thats really savage an enemy that holds back !

King finally shows that he is the first mate he takes control of the crew and commands them like a true first mate I think everytime his idiot captain got caught it was King who took the reigns and lead the crew until Kaido brook free
Its was cool seeing him giving orders

Queen the plague we now understand why he is called plague with that kind of scienence he can wipe out entire countries without even fighting

Overall a nice chapter

But I thought that Zoro was supposed to be the samurai that will surpass Oden? Guess that can’t happen since Zoro’s technically not a samurai either.

Samurai and swordsman is interchangeable in this case
Zoro uses Katana and follows bushido code such as don't fight with weak one :myman:

From @Zowo a gift for you @Shiroyru
A rōnin (浪人, "drifter" or "wanderer") was a samurai without a lord or master during the feudal period

Thanks to @Light D Lamperouge :steef:
Sanji threw his pride away and put on his daddy's suit to run away from P1.
Got knocked out by a casual attack from King.
Needed to be saved from a headliner by Jimbei.
Is jealous that Jimbei kicked him out of the M3.

B-but I thought this was our year Sanjibros. What's happening??

● While Zoro didn't give a fuck about Jinbei ::endthis:

● Officially ; Sanji is out of M3 :josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.