• ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 14 7.4%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 13 6.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Carrots not joining thank Godddddd
The title chapter could be hinting to something. She Was cover weekly shouen jump 2 weeks ago alongside with luffy. Her design something out of the ordinary in color. So there is some possibilities. This chapter highlight we might get flashback Yamato perspective in the future

Last edited:
Welp so that's how Apoo will switch sides lol
Post automatically merged:

Yamato - Impressed by how Oden lived.
Kaido - Impressed by peoples death.
I kinda like how this is starting to feel similar to Big Mom. She had that "all races equal and libing together" philosophy that was good in theory but her actual understanding of it was too superficial.
Now we could have something similar with Kaido where he's too focused on having a cool death like Oden or Roger to cap off your life, rather than honouring the life itself

Last edited:
She does not! She also doesn’t have a WSJ cover appearance, any meaningful interactions with Luffy so far, or a bit of relevance to the plot since showing off her Sulong form. I don’t mind her as a character, but it’s asinine to think she deserves to be a Straw Hat :sanmoji:
Lets. FOCKING GOOOOOO MATEEE. This is what I’m bloody talkin abouttttt

The title chapter could be hinting to something. She Was cover weekly shouen jump 2 weeks ago alongside with luffy. Her design something out of the ordinary in color. So there is some possibilities there there. This chapter highlight we might get flashback Yamato perspective in the future
:cheers::zosleepy:this is a massive victory for the Anti Carrot agenda

Lowkey pretty impressive that sanji and jinbe are able to keep up with luffy while fighting everyone off

And the more we see the gifters the more i love how much fun oda is having with em. Like man is definitely trying to one up himself in just how damn ridiculous he csn make them. Idk how he does it

I wonder how long apoo is gonna last hopefully the whole hour because it'll mean more apoo hype but i doubt it lol
The last 5/10 minutes itll probably be jumping person to person with drake being the last one to have it before times up. That way hes able to prove where he really stands.
Knowing queen hell probably give drake even more incentive to leave. By sayin some shit like since drake won the game he'll let him leave safely as long as he lets everyone else die. That being what would honestly benefit him the most tbh.
With even zoro probably being infected as well the person who gave him the most shit for switching sides. Giving zoro a feat enduring it and drake more reason to just leave. Tho by the end hell give it to chopper to prove he has faith in the alliance
:kata:

Man, dont like this chapter, we dont need to see more of this gifter.
That was just jokes, but yeah I guess we don't need too much of them in terms of progression. The only thing which actually progressed with certain characters is Kaido and Yamato. Queen's plot again seems like a way to stall people. The whole castle levels were already added to do that and now we have more. We already have Law who could solve such things easily with his ability. I know Oda wants to keep others away for a while but I am not a fan of this running around when alternatives are already present.

Has Sanji been called Black Leg in this arc at all ? Hes only ever been called Sangoro....

Anyways M3 hype !!!!
I don't think he will ever be, if anything it will be Vinsmoke, everyone is noticing him because of RS too. :kayneshrug:
Oda could just make this a joke forever maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.