• ⭐️

Votes: 13 6.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido this chapter:

Oh, yes, to Yamato:

I guess this ends the idea of Zoro fighting queen
Yep. So Oda did find a way to remove Zoro from Queen's eyesight. That's pretty convenient.

What are the odds of Apoo trying to escape by running to where King is? :milaugh:

Although, if this leads to Zoro vs King, then Kidd vs Queen is no longer a distant possibility.

#FourTricksFourNakama :myman:
"I am Four Tricks and I'll die for you!"

Won't Zoro get lost chasing Apoo?
Nah he's actually a good tracker if he stays on it.

Does Yamato just like wearing masks or what?
She's depicted with a mask on at the Execution. Why would it matter then?
Was she not the child of Kaido back then? Would it have been okay to just show up at the execution?

Black Leg is not infamous it's just a name to refer to Sanji within the pirate world that's it, no one says hey that's the infamous Black Leg Sanji like they do with Luffy or Jinbe or Zoro. Even Law and others were more impressed by Vinsmoke/RS because they are infamous in the world.
Yeah, the joke is on how fame and bounty aren't quite the same.

Pretty decent chapter, given that I read the spoilers. Great parallel between Kaido standing before the scabbards ready for confrontation and Yamato standing before Shinobu and Momo ready to protect them. Yamato seems to be really tough in regards to tanking blasts and shooting a “blast” with her kanabo similar to how the swordsmen in the series send flying slashes. I’ve been indifferent towards the smile fruit users since Holdem got one-shoted but I’d be lying if I said 4 tricks and Hamlet aren’t my favorite smile users! Hopefully they get figures like a bunch of the headliners are getting.

The reason why Yamato could have worn a mask is possibly because people may have called her a monster or a demon with horns on her head. The one piece world is very discriminatory against people who A different species of creature. It’s also very likely Yamato is was raise like man. Kaido probably never wanted daughter that he Probably Always wanted a son to become next shogun of wano.

Last edited:
Overall peetty good chapter 7.5-8/10 im expecting my boy kaido to go ham

And i love yamato now
Commence the Bagua smacking

I guess he just really likes being a dragon. It's pretty powerful but he always switches to his regular form to actually kick ass.

Won’t Zoro just get lost though?

If he has a target he can use Haki. See the tontatta, Caribou, Gyukimaru...

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Oda is dragging the FUCKING TIME, I talled you that 100 times.
:seriously:
I myself will take a break, I don't wanna read this next 10 chapter, I'll come back in chapter 1000th to make fun of those who thought that chapter 1000th will be hype/epic.
Have fun coming back for chapter 1000 only to learn there been so many breaks the we still in 998-998

Status
Not open for further replies.