Votes: 14 7.4%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 13 6.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda is nowhere near in terms of quality to HxH
The only way Oda is better than Togashi is:
1. His art stays consistent (Togashi's scribbles...)
2. He's consistently releasing chapters

But even then, Togashi's best art is way better than Oda's best art
Way better art? Lol ok. And I consider being detailed oriented to the point it doesn’t allow you to finish the story fault. It’s no hate on my end tho I live both mangas

Charlotte LinLin

The voice of Jinbei stans 😊
It was somewhat fulfilling to see Sanji raging over them not recognizing him without the Osoba Costume. Which proofs what I always thought, the suit hinders Sanji to fully bring out his natural potential since the suit is simply a support item. It was a mistake of him taking that costume in the first place lol.
On the other hand I enjoyed seeing Jinbei and Sanji fighting at each other's side, SHs in action 💕

That's why I said that Oda is great in terms of worldbuilding. He has really created a unique and interesting world.
Oda is also really consistent both in putting out chapters and with his artstyle.

Togashi is better in basically everything else, especially in terms of storywriting.
I completely understand people who like hxh more it’s a subjective topic after all, but I’ve read both and don’t see it being light years ahead of one piece in anything

Oda is nowhere near in terms of quality to HxH
The only way Oda is better than Togashi is:
1. His art stays consistent (Togashi's scribbles...)
2. He's consistently releasing chapters

But even then, Togashi's best art is way better than Oda's best art
You got be fucking kidding me

Post automatically merged:

It is tho. Togashi's best art looks far better than Oda's.
This is what first thing I saw when I searched togashi best art

That makes you consider what was really the point of Luffy freeing her or her having the collar in the first place if she really has it and so was able of freeing herself from the start.
Barrier haki isn't penetration haki.

Hyogoro could do barriers but couldn't destroy the collars
Post automatically merged:

no, that was emission haki
she attacked from a distance, same way Luffy destroyed that tree from a distance

barrier haki only shields the user
@kurwa
It can't be that. The porcupine email guy would've blown up from the inside out.

He wouldn't have been knocked back.

Luffy never knocked back the tree. It blew up in place.

Yamato seems to have the most offensive version of barrier haki we've seen

Ok Yamato is pretty badass. But Im 1000,% sure shes not joining. And the fact that shes a woman....I doubt she'll get a good fight this arc either.
The fights are being set up each individual chapter We get.
In chapter 989-where all straw hats Assembled in one area means the fights are about to begin
Chapter 990-the flying six get call upon by king and x drake switch sides with allied force
Chapter 991- Nami and Ussop Vs ulti and page one Franky dealing with the numbers
Chapter 992- Marco, Wanda Carrot vs Perosparrow big mom
chapter 993-Yamato being set up sasaki
Chapter 994- In this recent solidifies this her fight to protect momo and shinobu Chopper does confirm he needs the vaccine
Oda slowly settting up fights for other individual characters
That only leave from Kaido side king, queen, Jack, Black Maria, who’s who
The straw hats side
Zoro, Sanji, Chopper, robin, Brook and Jinbei

Status
Not open for further replies.