Votes: 60 31.9%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 14 7.4%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 13 6.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who’s that smoking hot babe on your profile pic?
Nefertari Kizaru
Post automatically merged:

Chopper is in the Low Trio which is above the Gifter Trio. So of course Zoro has to take orders from him.

This one page shits on all of OP's "real world elements"

Sure :wellwell:

Have you forgetten the story of HxH ?

- Gyro's story of poverty
- Leorio's entire backstory of being too poor to save his friend
- Humanity using Nukes on cities for dictatorship purposes
- The literal Whale Boat thats taking them to the Dark Continent being seperated in tiers due to wealth
- Humanity never accepting inferiority to the Chimera Ants
- The Genocide of the Kurta Clan due to what they own
- Chimera Ants treating humans like animals, same to how Humans treat farm animals.
- Queen Oita sacrificing her freedom to get out of poverty
- Tserriednich trafficking women so he can murder them for art
- The Propaganda that common people eat up to the point that they dont believe Killua when he says they will be killed

Literal fucking Meteor City where the Phantom Troupe is from. Where people are so poor that they have no identities. Families throwing their unwanted babies there. The lowest of status of society.

So again when incoperating real world elements into the story....Togashi again takes a massive dump on Oda.

Quality > Quantity
OP has that too

Last edited:
B

Ballel

it's actually an irrational behavior by these fans. The manga has been on and off for the past 25 years. It's like telling your kids Santa Claus is fake. Same principles applies here, someone needs to tell this "fans" that they are reaching hard and they need to get over it. The authors of the manga obviously don't care about their own manga so why are the fans always invested in it.
Because they like the manga?
You sound as if people just read stories to pass time at the moment and forget them right afterwards.

That wasn't the topic they were discussing dimwit. They were discussing the continuation of the series which the authors already demonstrated they don't care about continuing. Learn about what context means before replying with such a dumb comment.

B

Ballel

That wasn't the topic they were discussing dimwit. They were discussing the continuation of the series which the authors already demonstrated they don't care about continuing. Learn about what context means before replying with such a dumb comment.
Wow dude why did you have to insult me?
It's you who obviously has no reading comprehension and doesn't understand what I'm writing.

Wow dude why did you have to insult me?
It's you who obviously has no reading comprehension and doesn't understand what I'm writing.
It's obvious that you are the one that lacks reading comprehension since you took my statement out of context. You don't even know about HxH nor Berserk and yet here you are continually @ing me acting like you know what we are discussing.

• Sad that Ohmasa was that Yakuza who got iced. I was hoping he was revealed to be a half mink that could trigger his partial Sulong under the big dome hole.

• Funny that Sanji seeks recognition, despite how stealthy and behind the scenes he operates. Soba Mask is more famous in Wano than Black Leg, and that identity is his own creation. Calling himself Vinsmoke would get his name out there more quickly, but that's not how Sanji is going to do this.

• I gotta eat some crow. This is largely a transition chapter with Kiku recovering, Kaido transforming, Queen setting up a 1 hour time limit reminiscent of the bird cage, Big Mom and the cake, Yamato establishing why she's fighting. Compare the ending of this chapter to the epic endings of 991, 992, and 993. The volume likely ended with 993, 994 marking the start of a new volume. Not the ideal place for a break but Oda's unfortunate sickness must have thrown his schedule off, and now a magazine break hits after 995 I believe.
I just love the scale here. Kaido is a little worm on top of Onigashima. Yet look at all those gigantic rocks he sliced with one screech of his voice last chapter. The smaller rocks are bigger than mansions, the bigger ones would eclipse Orochi's castle (not perched on that tree). I want to see Kaido and Luffy obliterate the skull before the battle moves over to Wano. The Minks and fodder have vacated the premises so we're good to destroy.
Kiku's lifeless eyes just get to me here. This one knows they're not meant for long, but fear of death is not excuse to give in.

In honor of Queen being a fantastic showman of life or death games, let's play Who Gave Kiku the Second Sword? It's a fairly generic katana with a round guard. It probably wasn't the Minks who stick to western swords, and Kaido's goons only carry crud that would break against dragon scales. Here's the top 5:

1. Izo's katana. Yes, commander Izo did in fact use a katana back in Marineford and it wouldn't be surprising if he brought it here. He was trained to use one as a retainer. Maybe he doesn't think much of it now, but it's a perfect gift for his sibling Kiku.

2. Inuarashi's second sword. It matches the look, we just saw him use it for Totsuka Paradise, and Inu has a spare sword in his leg so giving one up is no big deal. I will miss Santoryu style Doggy.
3. Neko's katana. He was trained to use one like Izo and then gave it up. That doesn't mean he threw it away and maybe he brought it to Wano just in case.

4. Denjiro's third sword. Back when Oda was still trying to trick the readers that Koshiro and the Wado Ichimonji were in the flashback. Denji carried a different sword than one he held in the present day..but it's possible that was simply his second sword in 992.

5. Ashura's spare blade. This is the best look we got at Ashura and Denjiro's second swords, generic enough to pass onto Kiku.

Maybe the anime will give us a hint when they start filling in the colors :luuh:
I see Kinemon's response here flew over many people's heads. Glory would be better translated as honor here. Why does Kinemon talk about honor in response to Kaido talking about death? It's because Kaido is an avid worshiper of Bushido. He loves the samurai, he loves the sushi, he loves the sake, and he built his HQ right next to Wano.

We've been exposed to it through Zoro. The way of the warrior is the way of death. By having a constant consciousness of death, a person can achieve a state of freedom that transcends life or death. It is then possible to perfectly fulfill one's calling of as a warrior. That's what Kaido is talking about. To die a good death with one's honor intact is the ultimate aim in a life of Bushido. That's where Kin'emon disagrees. There is absolutely no honor in going down to Kaido.

Roger, Whitebeard, Oden all lived the lives they wanted and chose their place of death. A true mark of the strong, showing mastery over their mortal coils. What about Captain Rocks? Was his life cut unexpectedly short by an opponent he wasn't supposed to lose to? Was it a dishonorable death in Kaido's mind? It'll be interesting to compare all their deaths to see why Kaido became so obsessed with it.

Props to the Oniwabanshu and Mimawarigumi. They only recently became official Beast Pirates and have already been thrown under the bus, but they still insist on doing their job and suppressing the samurai rebellion. Some of these guys turned their backs on the Kozuki without a fight, they could just as easily flip on Queen and Kaido. We'll see what happens when it spreads to them.

Oof. Queen's show would indeed be fundamentally rigged if he didn't give the infected a chance at survival. That's the mark of a true game host. I love how Chopper's mind thinks up a plan to go after the creator of the plague, but mastermind Queen is one step ahead of him and offloads that role to Apoo. Does Apoo deserve it for all his bad karma? Well...:madmonk:

Luffy overcoming the Sumo Inferno while Kid and Killer were dunked underwater looked next to impossible, the hope there was that Luffy would discard rival pirates of his generation and continue the fight. They were only saved by Big Mom's sudden intervention. I'm hoping that's the mean Queen we get to see, with a fake antidote to rub his savageness all over their faces.
Imagine Kaido invading Marineford with an army of these guys at the forefront. With the exception of Dobon, the Gifters continue to get more outlandish every chapter. SMILE powers looked pretty reasonable back in Zou with the ability to transform your hands in giant horns or a wolf's mouth. Now you're just stuck looking like a sin against nature. And these are Headliners! Hamlet up the head of a giraffe manages to kick ass. Four Tricks can probably shoot an egg gatling from his mouth. Arlong, Kuro, and Don Krieg would get a high diff from these guys. Oh Hamlet, brevity truly is the soul of wit.

Kaido talking so much respect for how samurai put their lives on the line for their causes, and then right under his nose (literally right under the dome) his own blood Yamato is doing the same. I bet Kaido never even realized Yamato was capable of this, all the Oden stuff just as fake as the cosplay. It was you, dad! You turned Yamato into this. While Kaido was obsessed with Oden's death and trying to achieve it, Yamato highlights his life this chapter spelling out why she spent so much of her own acting as the second coming of Oden. Two sides of the same coin.

One particular observation worth mentioning is how Yamato and Momo were both the same age 20 years ago. Yamato was just as helpless as Momo and could only watch Kaido strangle him up in the castle. Momo was unable to grow and develop his skills for the fight against Kaido, only serving as hostage and a burden in the battlefield, but that's not true for Yamato. Yamato is the Momo across the face of time, the child of Kaido and the child of Oden experienced different paths but have now arrived at the same destination. She recognizes all this by announcing her other name. What Momo is unable to do, Yamato will use her life to do it for him.

Last edited:
Even Youtube Community is coming to terms with the fact that Oda is stalling.

Rogersbase

Great to see Rogersbase having the balls to call out Oda especially knowing how toxic One Piece fans are. Rogerbase even explicitly says how he doesn't want the fanbase to get mad over a simple criticism that everyone knows i.e Oda loves to drag out unnecessarily, just goes to show how toxic one piece fans are.

it's actually an irrational behavior by these fans. The manga has been on and off for the past 25 years. It's like telling your kids Santa Claus is fake. Same principles applies here, someone needs to tell this "fans" that they are reaching hard and they need to get over it. The authors of the manga obviously don't care about their own manga so why are the fans always invested in it.
the is is what i feel.if togash really care about hxh he would have outsource it already

I mean even oda has assistants and he let them draw for him. really no excuse for togashi.

Great to see Rogersbase having the balls to call out Oda especially knowing how toxic One Piece fans are. Rogerbase even explicitly says how he doesn't want the fanbase to get mad over a simple criticism that everyone knows i.e Oda loves to drag out unnecessarily, just goes to show how toxic one piece fans are.
stalling was bird cage. this is just showing detail at the war I feel.

i sure does enjoy this more than fast piece at arc2

Last edited:
No in 5 chapters of OP, this happened:

- A 5 second match between King vs Sanjj
- Drake vs Queen was off-panelled
- Minks vs Jack was off panelled
- SH vs fodders was 2 panels at best and pretty irrelevant. Dont know why you're bringing up
- Kaido vs Scarbbards which was 1 full chapter alltogether.

Lol you dont even read HxH and your judging. And no hes not. Were half-way through the Succussion War arc.
at least I dont read pagse of sentences which are repeating and repeating itself

You literally made this up. You have not understood one thing at all. No wonder you like Mid Piece so much
Its like that you couldnt even counter it with an argument Im sorry to disappoint you but Togashi lets simple things look conplex to look intelligent but he isnt

They still werent a family. They were a tribe/clan. And it is deep. Since they were murdered brutally and in heinous way to extract the best coloured eyes from the members.
Its a mafia who was doing business nothing to deep

Potraying the world ? So Fishman Island and Skypeia are in this world cool.
I know why you like HxH more because you cant see the second stage of comprehension these are different races here multi-ethnicity is portrayed Im sorry you cant see the big picture

Yh cause you have the attention span of a squirrel. Oh nice now were overly simplifying it.

Lmao your example sucks....duuurhh Rich get Richer.....dur Poor get poor. Mad deep bru.

Election wasnt mostly about Gon being healed. It was about who will be the Next Chairman.

HxH is childsplay ? Fine go carry on reading Luffy asking different creatures if they can poop. Im done with dumb convo.
Lol reread the arc the election was not even exciting also read the succession arc for 5 years we are stuck there with no real content sometimes he just writes randomly texts there repeats the obvious and go back go forward go back and go mid forward

Have you forgetten the story of HxH ?

- Gyro's story of poverty
- Leorio's entire backstory of being too poor to save his friend
- Humanity using Nukes on cities for dictatorship purposes
- The literal Whale Boat thats taking them to the Dark Continent being seperated in tiers due to wealth
- Humanity never accepting inferiority to the Chimera Ants
- The Genocide of the Kurta Clan due to what they own
- Chimera Ants treating humans like animals, same to how Humans treat farm animals.
- Queen Oita sacrificing her freedom to get out of poverty
- Tserriednich trafficking women so he can murder them for art
- The Propaganda that common people eat up to the point that they dont believe Killua when he says they will be killed

Literal fucking Meteor City where the Phantom Troupe is from. Where people are so poor that they have no identities. Families throwing their unwanted babies there. The lowest of status of society.

So again when incoperating real world elements into the story....Togashi again takes a massive dump on Oda.

Quality > Quantity
One Piece has its share of traumatic moments as well which mirror reall world events as can be seen in this panel

It shows the mother of a child willing to kill the baby to put it out of its misery which directly mirrors the story of Margaret Garner
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Garner
The heavenly tribute mirrors the underdevelopment of Africa (Poorer nations in One Piece) caused by their relations with The West (The WG in One Piece)
The travelator in Marejois mirrors Chinese sweatshops

Some people reallly think they can write one piece better than oda
But it's already a fact that some users here can write One Piece better than Oda, at least for certain parts. For example, Buusatan and playa can write "Big mom and her crew's treatment" and "what's happening during Fire Festival" parts better than Oda.

Last edited:
at least I dont read pagse of sentences which are repeating and repeating itself

Its like that you couldnt even counter it with an argument Im sorry to disappoint you but Togashi lets simple things look conplex to look intelligent but he isnt

Its a mafia who was doing business nothing to deep

I know why you like HxH more because you cant see the second stage of comprehension these are different races here multi-ethnicity is portrayed Im sorry you cant see the big picture

Lol reread the arc the election was not even exciting also read the succession arc for 5 years we are stuck there with no real content sometimes he just writes randomly texts there repeats the obvious and go back go forward go back and go mid forward
Ok carry on praising Mid Piece im done with this lol

One Piece has its share of traumatic moments as well which mirror reall world events as can be seen in this panel

It shows the mother of a child willing to kill the baby to put it out of its misery which directly mirrors the story of Margaret Garner
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Garner
The heavenly tribute mirrors the underdevelopment of Africa (Poorer nations in One Piece) caused by their relations with The West (The WG in One Piece)
The travelator in Marejois mirrors Chinese sweatshops

Some people reallly think they can write one piece better than oda
Wano isnt poor because of the WG. So your point is redundent. And their arent "poorer nations" in One Piece. Their are poor areas within countries...but no country has been strictly poor. And the areas were mostly never poor because of the WG....it was due to the leadership of the ruler.

Ok carry on praising Mid Piece im done with this lol

Wano isnt poor because of the WG. So your point is redundent. And their arent "poorer nations" in One Piece. Their are poor areas within countries...but no country has been strictly poor. And the areas were mostly never poor because of the WG....it was due to the leadership of the ruler.
Hey how was the new HxH chapter:pepedoffy:
I wasn’t talking about Wano; Wano is self isolating and has its own military which can keep the WG away what I’m talking about is countries like the one WB came from

Status
Not open for further replies.