• ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 2 1.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It between her or orihime from bleach they basically was clean the whole series
Inoue - girl whose role was just crying whole series: "Kurosaki-kun", yep best girl evar..
Sakura - bad written character, acting so rude without real reason, having personality problems, feeling bad that she is not strong as Naruto. And her unstoppable Sasuke-kun...was so stupid. Don't forget how she handled with Ino, her rivalry, and her laziness ..when she was doing nothing whole first season(while she wanted to be strong right?)
Nami easily hundred times better, while before time skip she was in thousend times better. She is smart, self confident, she didn't have a problem with comparison herself with anyone, like Sakura. Plus to that she is actually useful as hell, she know science, writing maps, and actually is great in her job. She is well written character who could easily travel alone, and have her own story. And her character development is great. She comes from selfish girl who hated pirates, to a girl who even facing death will not stop believing that her pirate captain will became Pirate King.
Post automatically merged:

Just talk shit man? Erza has one of the best developments in the work and also as one of the well-written stories. You have to start reading things and not just go through the pages.
I told the true man.
Erza could be great...but that opportunity was lost. Levi is better written character then her. That the truth.

Inoue - girl whose role was just crying whole series: "Kurosaki-kun", yep best girl evar..
Sakura - bad written character, acting so rude without real reason, having personality problems, feeling bad that she is not strong as Naruto. And her unstoppable Sasuke-kun...was so stupid. Don't forget how she handled with Ino, her rivalry, and her laziness ..when she was doing nothing whole first season(while she wanted to be strong right?)
Nami easily hundred times better, while before time skip she was in thousend times better. She is smart, self confident, she didn't have a problem with comparison herself with anyone, like Sakura. Plus to that she is actually useful as hell, she know science, writing maps, and actually is great in her job. She is well written character who could easily travel alone, and have her own story. And her character development is great. She comes from selfish girl who hated pirates, to a girl who even facing death will not stop believing that her pirate captain will became Pirate King.

I told the true man.
Erza could be great...but that opportunity was lost. Levi is better written character then her. That the truth.
No

A meme literally milked to death. Any objective reader will tell u that Sakura was one of the most competent females. Had terrible moments indeed, but definitely not as bad as the shitty anime studio portrayed it.
I agree she’s overhated but she is kinda shit for main girl. No notable fights, didn’t do a thing in part 1, and didn’t do a thing until the war arc. She’s mediocre not bad and definitely not the best lead girl.

Marco escaped death it seems because Big Mom seems to have lost interest and she wants to be in the middle of the war.

But the strange thing is that Marco is probably the strongest member of the Alliance with Luffy, Zoro, and Nekomamushi and Inuarashi in their Sulong form. So who Big Mom wants to fight ? Who is a stronger opponent by a margin than JMarco ?

I don't know.
She wants Luffy thats all she has to be fast or Kaido kills him first

Just talk shit man? Erza has one of the best developments in the work and also as one of the well-written stories. You have to start reading things and not just go through the pages.
Ezra is there for fan service like all girls in FT Even the main lead Lucy the first thing we see of her is her using her body to get something even her sprits want R*pe her. When Ezra is getting tortured she is just used for fanservice we see butt naked while getting whipped by a dominatrix that should show you what Mishima thinks of her

Yea instead he gave her something even Better in his pants
one of the things which hated the most naruto was his obsession with sasuke **** didn’t even know you for half year.

I don't feel the impact of Nami's statement at all like wtf I saw people on reddit/yt said that they cried on this.

I don't feel this moment especially because she does this meme dead face up next.

Maybe anime will make more impact on this scene for me.
Nami words worked because unlike honor-bound characters always putting pride and honor above everything, even their own life, she has no problem taking the easy path when in, danger. She's pragmatic l when it comes to these things, lying not a problem for her. The original japanese structure implies she was actually about to do what Ulti told her to do but changed the sentence in the middle because she simply can't belittle Luffy dream even as a lie and facing death. Usopp thinking is okay for Nami to lie pissed some people off but I believe the word lie is important. Like a near death Zoro standing tall and claiming Luffy will be the pirate king is badass but we know that the dude is basically fearless and would rather die than doing something dishonorable so it is expected. While what Nami did in this chapter is "out of character" (When first mistranslated spoilers came out it said Nami said "Luffy will never become the pirate king" when Ulti threatened her and ppl actually thought it was true ) and thus impactful..

I'm not a redditor so I wasn't anywhere near crying (they cry over everything tbh) :goatasure: but Oda did well. Redditors tend to be over-enthusiastic but some of y'all are the opposite; too jaded.

Last edited:
I enjoyed the fight between Usopp&Nami vs PageOne&Ulti. The scene of Usopp's skull getting almost destroyed reminded me when he was beaten by Mr. 4 bat, I think the panel it's almost the same. Also it was a good choice from Oda to show the power of these two pirates that should be around (below for sure) the level of the calamities.

Status
Not open for further replies.