Votes: 2 1.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
7/10 chapter for me.

The Ice Oni virus is a pretty interesting event IMO. It really changes the dynamic of the bottom floor and there's a surprising number of characters who might fall victim to it, including Page1, Ulti, Nami, Usopp, and now Linlin. Chances are this thing will spread over the island and cause mass havoc if Chopper doesn't get the cure soon.

Queen's relationship with Sanji's dad is neat. No idea where it'll go, but I like how he's stationed at the balcony and trying to plan out what to do next. Observing and all, letting his bullets do the dirty work for him. Poor Apoo is 100% switching sides if he's given the chance lol. He'll probably do something awful to piss off Queen and make Queen alert the others of Apoo's betrayal.
Post automatically merged:

Yooooo Big Mom even asks Perospero to finish off Marco??? Lmfao

Marco >>> Big Mom. She cannot defeat him 1v1 and needs Perospero for help.

That shit didn't make much sense to me. Why's Marco sweating when he ate a Yasaka Magatama from Kizaru and had his body obliterated? Legit, the second he gets seriously wounded or his body takes a lotta damage he should be able to slip away from Linlin.

finally confirmed 2nd strongest and vice captain
this is going to be very hilarious in a few weeks.

the interaction between BM and Marco made no sense whatsoever.

Marco gets low diffed and grabbed like a ragdoll.
BM does not follow through though and rather asks Pero to shoot him?!?!?
Pero gets his face cut into ribbons, BM ignores it and leaves him to his own devices?!?!?
BM leaves Marco to get to the real battle again and Marco lets it happen?!?!?

well, guess Oda managed to delay BM for another few chapters... its really irritating at this point.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
That shit didn't make much sense to me. Why's Marco sweating when he ate a Yasaka Magatama from Kizaru and had his body obliterated? Legit, the second he gets seriously wounded or his body takes a lotta damage he should be able to slip away from Linlin.
Because not every facial expression a character makes is an indication of power levels. Marco was more scared of Perospero than he was of Big Mom, this doesn’t mean Peros > Big Mom (though Peros is laughably close to her in power)

Status
Not open for further replies.