Votes: 19 12.8%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 2 1.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And how are you supposed to know that Zoro's bounty will go higher again ? You already took your L in WCI....wh
Tell you what, if Sanji has a higher bounty than Zoro after the Wano raises I will formally resign as a mod and recommend you take my place

Entirely up to the other staff whether they will give you that place mind you
And even if it returns back to Zoro's bounty being higher....weve seen your dumb Zorotard side saying bounty /=/ strength and that Sanji is called second strongest because of bounty. Similarly the First Mate statements by Urouge and Barto are officially finished and destroyed. So whatever.
The problem is that, by Sanji fans collectively using the current set-up to say Sanji > Zoro, they have legitimised the old Zoro arguments they used to argue against. They cannot then in good faith argue against it.

Whereas a collective, Zoro fans have argued that Sanji's bounty being above Zoro's is just a temporary blip, as for the majority of the series it's been the other way around. It's the equivalent of Usopp temporarily being above Sanji- it only happened because Sanji was not on Dressrosa and Usopp was given a lot of focus there.

So if the regular status quo is returned post-Wano- what do you have left to argue with? You've already agreed with, and used, all the traditional Zoro arguments in favour of Sanji.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Tell you what, if Sanji has a higher bounty than Zoro after the Wano raises I will formally resign as a mod and recommend you take my place

The problem is that, by Sanji fans collectively using the current set-up to say Sanji > Zoro, they have legitimised the old Zoro arguments they used to argue against. They cannot then in good faith argue against it.

Whereas a collective, Zoro fans have argued that Sanji's bounty being above Zoro's is just a temporary blip, as for the majority of the series it's been the other way around. It's the equivalent of Usopp temporarily being above Sanji- it only happened because Sanji was not on Dressrosa and Usopp was given a lot of focus there.

So if the regular status quo is returned post-Wano- what do you have left to argue with? You've already agreed with all the traditional Zoro arguments.
They chatting shit
We said zoro > sanji cause hes stronger not bounty

No one said ussop > sanji when for years it was 200 > 177 in bounty

Least of all the ones jumping over 330 > 320

Base Sanji vs Ulti, it's a win. Diable Jambe would just be complete overkill. Sanji in base should be able to clash with her strongest headbutt
Why you use two colored pages and the one above is uncolored?
You are hypocrite do you know? You simple use that panel above because you know the official colored manga didn´t draw any blood in this panel(even the anime didn´t).

Sanji base kicks didn´t do much against both Drake and Pageone, even G3 couldn´t knock out Pageone.
The crack symbol don´t mean much since even Vergo had it after Sanji hit him.

C

critical mindset

Why you use two colored pages and the one above is uncolored?
You are hypocrite do you know? You simple use that panel above because you know the official colored manga didn´t draw any blood in this panel(even the anime didn´t).

Sanji base kicks didn´t do much against both Drake and Pageone, even G3 couldn´t knock out Pageone.
The crack symbol don´t mean much since even Vergo had it after Sanji hit him.
I didn't highlight it because there was blood. I hihlighted his whitened eyes from a complete base kick.

I didn't make the other collagei picture, I used what another person put together, so go and fuck yourself.

Sanji can fight these fools in base when he is already inflicting damage on a similar level as he did to Oven

@Bogard ?? Seems like a good deal. Alright.

So if the regular status quo is returned post-Wano- what do you have left to argue with? You've already agreed with, and used, all the traditional Zoro arguments in favour of Sanji.
Aside from trolling and baiting reasons....no one actually takes this serious. The only reason I liked what happened this chapter is cause it shoots down Urouge and Barto's previous statements....and goes to show the misconceptions about the SHs...is all down to bounties.

Either way this chapter solidifies Barto and Urouge's statements being moot more than Sanji being second strongest. However I will still troll and bait....because why waste an oppturnity like this:kayneshrug:

10/10 chapter ,with Usopp and Nami getting hurt it feels like the fighting finally starts for real.:finally:

Now ,i think Hiyori brought tama to the island after hearing from toko about her powers .And hiyori being the cunning queen she is, is going to use tama to gain control of all the beast pirates and become the new wano overlord.

So we have a panel of drake and Zoro attacking Apoo just next to a panel of Queen talking about Drake and your conclusion is that he was just thinking about him? Really?

If Queen just learned that Sanji is a Vinsmoke that means that neither Drake, nor Hawkins spoke to him since the capital incident? Really?

The fact that you considered that Sanji was robbed or that Pica is trash is your interpretation, not manga fact. Manga facts are:

-All of Zoro’s bounty raise are based on his accomplishments as a fighter
-All of Sanji’s bounty raise are not based on his accomplishments as a fighter. He got 100 millions raise after Dressrosa (50 by association and 50 thanks to

So yeah, if you are right (and you probably not), Queen is judging that Sanji is the strongest base on an inflated bounty.
But if you good with that, I’m good too mate :kayneshrug:
We also have a panel of Nami talking about Luffy....next to a panel of Luffy running. Does that mean she can see Luffy ? We have to use logic in these scenarios....Apoo is long gone, and so are Drake and Zoro. Queen is thinking about him...

Hawkins got incapcitated and Drake was the traitor. So no....

I mean Sanji still contributed to the DR arc...he made Viola an ally. He deserves that 50 mill. So at best the extra 50 mill is all you guys can say is given to Sanji. WCI bounty raise is something Sanji got himself, no matter how yall try to change it. Either way.... Queen still thinks Sanji is stronger. Seeing him save Momo and fight King....probably solidifies his theory more.:kayneshrug:

A 10/10 simply for Nami being a badass. Marco is a bonus. Nami absolutely lived up to the title of the chapter. Beaten, bleeding, and threatened with death, abandoning Luffy was never even a thought to her. The Pirate Queen always takes the opportunity to stan her King. Outstanding.

And it’s *perfect* that Usopp was there for it. This is probably going to be unpopular, but I’ve seen multiple discussions about who Luffy’s best friend is, and people *always* try to say Usopp. This chapter demonstrates that it’s not Usopp and never will be. Usopp’s first instinct, as shown *again* here is to abandon Luffy. Be it Alabasta, Water 7 (the most egregious), Dressrosa, here, it’s always abandon Luffy first. Regardless of whether or not he comes back later, it doesn’t change the fact that he check’s out on Luffy the moment things get hard. It wasn’t even a damn thought for Nami. She was never going to lie about it, compare Usopp to Nami on WCI, who fought a commander with Luffy and stared down dearhxas an army marched toward him, and she never once ran or abandoned him despite being scared.

This chapter irrefutably proves that Nami is closer to Luffy than anybody else not named Zoro, and the only person that’s in their ballpark is Jinbe.

Also, yay for Tama! Love that she showed up! What a troublemaker.

Can’t wait to see what’s next, and how Nami deals with Ulti.

Lmfao was thinking the same thing, Jinbe fans definitely on suicide watch rn :milaugh:
Will never get tired of Sanji fanboys proving how slow they are, as they proclaim Jinbe fanboys are crying right now, because Queen was talking about the Straw Hat crew...which Jinbe only officially made public his joining on the way to Onigashima, meaning that Queen would not have any knowledge that Jinbe is actually a part of the crew as opposed to an alliance member as implied by the papers following WCI, meaning he would have never considered Jinbe to begin with.

Maybe one day Sanji’s fans will upgrade their processors.

Will never get tired of Sanji fanboys proving how slow they are, as they proclaim Jinbe fanboys are crying right now, because Queen was talking about the Straw Hat crew...which Jinbe only officially made public his joining on the way to Onigashima, meaning that Queen would not have any knowledge that Jinbe is actually a part of the crew as opposed to an alliance member as implied by the papers following WCI, meaning he would have never considered Jinbe to begin with.

Maybe one day Sanji’s fans will upgrade their processors.
Nami loves Sanji and sees Luffy as a little brother.

Nami is the MVP, she's still conscious after taking a clear beating from the tobi roppo and demonstrated her unwavering loyalty :perocry:

The Zoro vs. Sanji discussion seems to have been done to death in this thread already. All I will say is that bounties aren't the only information queen has to gauge strength with. Zoro has already been established reputation from pre-timeskip as a Supernova

Status
Not open for further replies.