Votes: 5 3.4%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 2 1.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because i can't stand more nonsense.
lol bro you got some problem it seems.

i dont care about whos strongest or got the highest bounty.. but it just a common sense about what Queen said.
Post automatically merged:

Bigmom and her people are to blame for everything that happened in WCI. If Bigmom hadn't forced Sanji to come to WCI, it wouldn't have happened at all.
nah, it was Judge.

How does an 8-year old girl suddenly appear on the battlefield (alone with her pet), when Onigashima is notoriously hard to reach and a storm is raging outside?
My bet is she go into the sunny without anyone noticed it or into a ship of the samurai and beeing silent until they reach wano. We see a dark shadow when Robin and Jinbe move, it could be Tama back then. But I agree a 8year old kid who doesn't have anything to do with a fucking war should stay in wano or she end up like Momonosuke.

I really really hope she just escape with Nami and Usopp without doing anything in the next chapter. I hope her bullshit ability don't work on normal zoan users.

Man, I dont think we'll see finalized matchups for a long time. There just seems to be a lot of key ingredients missing at the moment.

- Luffy/Sanji/Jinbe are still on Floor 1 or 2. The closest thing we might be getting to an actual, finalized matchup is Queen v. Sanji here, as evidenced by this chapter. They still got 4 floors to go to get to the roof.

- Zoro/Drake have a subplot going on with Apoo, which likely won't lead to any particular matchup

- On that note, 5 Numbers are still MIA. Hacha is chasing Franky. We have no idea of the other 4 will get back up considering they were called incompetent for being drunk.

- Carrot/Wanda attacking Perospero seems like its happening super early. Something tells me the BMP will arrive exactly at a point where they won't be able to finish him off right at this moment.

- Kid, Law, Killer and Bepo are all essentially missing right now. Something big is happening with them too.

- We have no idea if Yamato is supposed to fight Sasaki. We thought the same with Ulti, could happen again here and be a red herring.

- Ulti/P1 proved to be too strong for Nami/Usopp. Either they fight someone else and Ulti/P1 are handled by someone like Robin/Chopper duo, or they come back for round 2 after being healed by Marco.

- Black Maria and Whos Who are entirely MIA. So is Hawkins, whom I think is scheming with Law considering he spared Hawkins.

- Big Mom being a fucking problem too.

- We STILL have yet to see Kaido take out any of the 9 Scabbards. Surely it's coming soon, but with all of the other perspectives its taking a while.

- Lastly, we dont know who else will show up during this war. BMP is the most likely, clearly. But are Germa, Sword, or other Whitebeard Remnants going to show up. Will this war escalate to that level? Is Oda going to draw it all and finish off 2 Yonko crews entirely?

Just so much going on and things just slowly chugging along as of yet. Gonna take a while before anything meaningful actually happens with matchups beyond skirmishes, let alone Yonko's top fighters actually falling.

Last edited:
This chapter confirmed huge power ups for Nami and Usopp, they will beat P1 and Ulti :steef:
I think its a possibility or even that they fight other characters. Usopp v. Orochi seems like a match made in heaven for a brave warrior. I keep saying this but look up the story of Susanoo and what he did. It fits Usopp.

Nami I could see fighting someone like Campote if her powers match Nami's in a good way. Though she'd need to become relevant first in the arc, which who knows by this point. If Oda is tackling Perospero here, it makes sense if he does the same for Snack, Smoothie, Campote, Daifuku and Oven (?).

Fantastic action packed chapter.

Carrot and Wanda looking beautiful in their Sulong form and damn I didn't expect them to injure Perospero like that.

Now that Chopper is infected with the ice oni it will be interesting who will try to save him.

The fact that Queen knows about Judge maybe he worked with Judge and Ceasars back in the day. I am really looking forward to the Sanji vs Queen fight

Holy shit Usoop and Nami got destroyed man it was heartbreaking seeing Nami crying like that. It was great seeing her stood her groundi I loveve the confidence they have in their captain to be able to be the uture Pirate King

Last edited:
While her power is very useful her presence could also lead to really cringeworthy moments.
Oh you mean like tanking arrows and canons for her, because she can't protect herself?
Hmm...where have i seen it?... :memehm:

Kids have nothing lost in a fucking war...it's already annoying enough that people have to protect the weaker member and get hurt because of them...now we have KIDS!!!! to take care off...are you serious?

I think its a possibility or even that they fight other characters. Usopp v. Orochi seems like a match made in heaven for a brave warrior. I keep saying this but look up the story of Susanoo and what he did. It fits Usopp.

Nami I could see fighting someone like Campote if her powers match Nami's in a good way. Though she'd need to become relevant first in the arc, which who knows by this point. If Oda is tackling Perospero here, it makes sense if he does the same for Snack, Smoothie, Campote, Daifuku and Oven (?).
While they can fight other people and add dynamism to the war by showing other fighters (ex Compote), I think the final interaction between Ulti and Nami was too personal to leave behind but who knows, it's still too early

Will never get tired of Sanji fanboys proving how slow they are, as they proclaim Jinbe fanboys are crying right now, because Queen was talking about the Straw Hat crew...which Jinbe only officially made public his joining on the way to Onigashima, meaning that Queen would not have any knowledge that Jinbe is actually a part of the crew as opposed to an alliance member as implied by the papers following WCI, meaning he would have never considered Jinbe to begin with.

Maybe one day Sanji’s fans will upgrade their processors.
Did this man just quote me calling me a Sanji fanboy lmfaoo

You must be new here buddy

It would've been a very good chapter ... and then Tama appeared.

How does an 8-year old girl suddenly appear on the battlefield (alone with her pet), when Onigashima is notoriously hard to reach and a storm is raging outside?

I'm really waiting to see THAT explanation from Oda ...
She subdued a lot of headliners. Babanuki, Solitaire, Speed, etc. She could order them to take a ship, and from Udon go straight to Onigashima, as Quinn had done.

Status
Not open for further replies.