Who will eat the next L?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I have the impression that you think Saikyō Seibutsu applies physically.LOL. Well, in my opinion, I believe that KAIDO and BIG MOM are physically stronger than the old GARP, and even AUGE GARP.
Haha it wasn't a direct reference to the title, but technically this is correct.

I believe Kaido is the strongest from a physical perspective.

If One Piece was WWE he would be the Great Khali, he even looks so similar to him lmao.

So basically Marco got lucky with Big Mom, not because she is weak, but we know that Oda sometimes doesn't give her the merit her status would deserve.

You can’t be good at everything, can you?
If Tashigi's physicals are extraordinarily good, he can pull the maximum outta her physicals. That includes reactions and speed.

He Fractured Luffy’s head (and you only have one sfx for fracured bones, not several) yet Vergo enters the SAD room damage free, no visible injuries
No, I simply explained that the sfx used for those moments do not automatically mean someone fractured bones.
I thought you understood this argument lol.

and he manages to outspeed Law’s shambles
Bro, Vergo was squeezing Law's freaking heart beforehand.

Shambles is teleportation and anyone with good reactions and speed can follow it as long as the user's own reaction speed cannot exactly follow up to the teleportation.

The same Vergo tried to do the same when Law got his heart back but guess what, he was effortlessly cut by a single slash.

when I showed you the panel where Doffy outright says Law has been able to elude him and Fujitora with shambles for over 30min.
Law was trying to flee away from them whilst Law was only capable trying to get his heart back after his heart was fucking squeezed.

Once again, you're comparing apples with oranges.

Vergo was already chambering a kick the moment the heart landed in Law’s hand.
Hence Law's teleportation was faster BUT Law couldn't react to the aftermath.

Law didn’t even see it coming
That's a result of his own reaction speed, not his Shambles.

C

critical mindset

If Tashigi's physicals are extraordinarily good, he can pull the maximum outta her physicals. That includes reactions and speed
No, Jack’s durability is rather extraordinary and his physical strength as well. Yet he is a slow brute. No connection
No, I simply explained that the sfx used for those moments do not automatically mean someone fractured bones.
Why not? That’s what it means and Oda set up a precedent with it when Vergo fractured Sanji’s leg. That’s exactly what it means.
Bro, Vergo was squeezing Law's freaking heart beforehand.

Shambles is teleportation and anyone with good reactions and speed can follow it as long as the user's own reaction speed cannot exactly follow up to the teleportation.

The same Vergo tried to do the same when Law got his heart back but guess what, he was effortlessly cut by a single slash.
No he didn’t squeeze the heart beforehand. Stop coping and look.

Doflamingo was repeatedly outclassed by Shambles, unless you count that one time when Law teleported himself 3 meters and came up behind him and shouted out an attack. Doflamingo in Greenbit couldn’t catch Law, whereas Vergo (who is portrayed as someone that is t on his guard) could speed up that fast

he covered a huge distance when he Skywalked four floors by the time had walked this distance

And don’t trash Law. He is a fighter whose fighting style relies on developing reaction speed with his specific skillset.

Copium
A metaphorical opiate inhaled when faced with loss, failure or defeat, especially in sports, politics and other tribal settings.

The effects of copium include, but are not limited to: extreme rationalizations for the defeat, outlandish theories of conspiracy supposedly perpetrated by the opposing side, extreme rage directed at the other side, unconvincing allegations of fraud and abuse in the system, and rejection of the system as a whole.

Status
Not open for further replies.