Who will eat the next L?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
Copium
A metaphorical opiate inhaled when faced with loss, failure or defeat, especially in sports, politics and other tribal settings.

The effects of copium include, but are not limited to: extreme rationalizations for the defeat, outlandish theories of conspiracy supposedly perpetrated by the opposing side, extreme rage directed at the other side, unconvincing allegations of fraud and abuse in the system, and rejection of the system as a whole.
??

C

critical mindset

Need partner for a side betting on who win between @critical mindset & @Sentinel right now. The fight is getting intense now:suresure:
The winner is the one that’s getting it right in the end.

Vergo will come back as a complete mogger while Katakuri is behind in WCI sexually molesting his sister Flampe and will not be relevant again until the end war where he will be one out of all the allies they’ll have gathered up until that point

The gap is lessening in what way? Or it is your usual fanfiction?

Lmao, you really have to re-read the entire fight. No wonder you keep failing at simple powerscaling. Katakuri failed to hit Luffy with his Mogura. Other than that, he mostly connected punches to Luffy.
You are using a literal gap moment to estimate Luffy's speed compared to Smoker? Have you ever thought about the possibility that Smoker was simply flying due to his logia abilities whilst Luffy had to run his way through the facility? Also, attack speed/reaction speed > movement speed. When Smoker had Tashigi's body, he neither could tag nor react to G2 Luffy casually moving around him.

In what exact way?

I say it once again, Vergo is a pure trash can and he's already absolutely irrelevant to the story. Even Caribou defeats his ass.
You realize he a troll right?

You realize he a troll right?
I hope he trolls lol.
Post automatically merged:

cant believe yall let critical steer the discussion to vergo
My post about Garp and Admirals was deleted but CM is consistently allowed to spread his OT Vergo wank here lmao.
Post automatically merged:

The winner is the one that’s getting it right in the end.
Thus you are a literal loser. Thanks for the confirmation.

Status
Not open for further replies.