Who will eat the next L?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pure revelations this chapter:

- Carrot (at least on Sulong) CAN handle Perospero. Granted, its with Wanda so that attack is brutal as hell.

- Apoo is fucking competent as hell. Surprised Drake was still with Zoro

- Nami and Usopp DEFINITELY aren't fighting F6 members lol.

Predictions:

- Pero, getting overwhelmed, is saved by his crew arriving. Carrot/Wanda time out in Sulong and Carrot handles a weakened Pero later.

- Calling it now, Robin and Chopper are handling Ulti and Page 1. They are pure physical brawlers that need to be handled by other physical brawlers. I dont think Chopper is part of the "weak" trio in terms of pure strength. I think he could handle P1.

- I still 100% think Usopps role is taking out Orochi as an incarnation of Susanoo. Nami I'm not sure yet, but potentially Kanjuro or Fukurokuju, someone who employs tricks like her.

- Franky and Brook could potentially be Sasaki and Whos Who, but nothing is warranted yet. Black Maria wouldn't have a matchup unless Yamato is actually fighting Sasaki.

Anyway I am questioning these battles with the F6 anyway. I do think the BMP are going to join in and make this even more fucked, maybe some of the weaker strawhats handle some of those users there. I do hope people like Nami/Usopp have growth though, they have to get stronger this arc, this was surprising from Oda to fully trash them like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.