Who will eat the next L?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn Marco has been fighting Big Mom for 3 chapters since 992, and he managed to KO prometheus! What a beast!
:finally:
I'm hesitant to use clashes to powerscale, but it really seems like Marco is quite a bit more powerful than Katakuri and King. I used to think Marco~King/Kata but Oda might change my mind depending on the upcoming chapters.
Marco will have further clashes with Big Mom as she tries to return to Onigashima, don't sleep on Marco
:endthis:

Please post it here when you are done, I like your art,
:kata:
you drew your avatar right?
And make Mihawk mid-diff Shanks please and thank you
I wish I drew my avatar, my style is V similar with a little less accuracy when compared to odas style. Although some of the panels are looking pretty close to odas style n I'm actually happy as fuck.

You're dumb

When Linlin uses Prometheus/zeus
It's more about her DC

When she uses Napoléon or her bare hands
It's physical feats, more about AP

That's why she mentions physical strength vs Jinbei
G4 vs her was physical
She and kaido shook the island for days.

But when prometheus or Zeus gets hurt/overpower, she doesn't care to mention "you think you can challenge me in physical strength"
Coz it's not...

Next time read the manga
Kaido wouldn't look hopeless in Linlin arms since he has enough strength to counter back.
Neither g4 Coz Luffy would punch and rattle Linlin arm to let him go

While Jinbei, Brook and Marco can only hurt homies but can't do much physically to overpower Linlin
Don't even get me started with the insults dude otherwise it will be so hard that u create another drama show.

Anyways. No, when Marco and Big mom clash, it firstly comes down to AP because they hit each other with their respective force, then their devil fruit interaction decides the winner which Marco has won.

The rest of your post is hardly worth answering. You're contradictory as usual and don't make any sense.

It's a clash of AP whenever u want it too, right?

Kaido who is currently struggling vs a bunch of people that aren't half as strong as the 13 commanders+Former Shichibukai+New World Captains that an injured Sakazuki took on? :giogio:
Akainu beat one of them and Kaido neg diff 1st commander Luffy
Post automatically merged:

Please stop roasting the 3rd strongest straw hat aka Roronoa Zoro
Sanji

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
You're dumb

When Linlin uses Prometheus/zeus
It's more about her DC

When she uses Napoléon or her bare hands
It's physical feats, more about AP

That's why she mentions physical strength vs Jinbei
G4 vs her was physical
She and kaido shook the island for days.

But when prometheus or Zeus gets hurt/overpower, she doesn't care to mention "you think you can challenge me in physical strength"
Coz it's not...

Next time read the manga
Kaido wouldn't look hopeless in Linlin arms since he has enough strength to counter back.
Neither g4 Coz Luffy would punch and rattle Linlin arm to let him go

While Jinbei, Brook and Marco can only hurt homies but can't do much physically to overpower Linlin
During WCI Luffy vs BM last one second and BM used her DF powers to suck him dry

WCI G4 Luffy didn't have a better performance than Marco against BM

And Onigashima entrance is HUGE : the cash was quite bigger than the front door

As for Big Meme, what an embarrassment, Marco couldn't overpower an injured Sakazuki but he wins a clash vs Healthy Bigmom? Seems like BM might be below all of the C3, I previously had her equal to Borsalino but I'm not so sure anymore
This is such great Akainu hype. The dude treated Marco and Vista like they were nothing but a nuisance in his way and that didn't change when all commanders came to help him.

Status
Not open for further replies.