Who will eat the next L?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You want my explanation for the purpose of shitting on it or thinking that your thought process is better or just for the sake of knowledge?

Your question makes me think that you want the entire straw hats crew to be filled with fighters where in reality no crew has shown a fucking crew filled with Yonko commander-level fighters.
So you chose don't answer on my question, case you will admit that you are hater right?! While you still trying to shit on logic, and than calling me shitting on your logic LMAO
Such doble standarts...
Anyway I give you chance and you losed it. You can't explain your thought, you can't explain yourself. You could just continue spreading shit. Well, that's why I said that you should close the topic already.
If you want to continue dialog you have to answer my question without tantrums.

So hilarious to think that Luffy will find the One Piece and Kaido won't when we think about this stuff lol
Plot armor bro, those ``antagonists`` were doomed from the moment they were drawn in one piece.
This is why we should not give to much credit for those fights, cuz at the end of the arc/arcs, Luffy and co are gonna win, no matter what. The antagonists have no chances.
We make memes with Apoo, even tho everyone knows that he will be fucked one way or another.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
So you chose don't answer on my question, case you will admit that you are hater right?! While you still trying to shit on logic, and than calling me shitting on your logic LMAO
Such doble standarts...
Anyway I give you chance and you losed it. You can't explain your thought, you can't explain yourself. You could just continue spreading shit. Well, that's why I said that you should close the topic already.
If you want to continue dialog you have to answer my question without tantrums.
No I want to know why you want answer on these because I noticed that you are not keen to have a normal conversation but rather act like a polite and educated american to point out irregularities in my logic.

You can't stand that Usopp and Nami are fodder I know it's hard. Not every straw hat is going to be relevant fighter face the facts.

I can answer your question sure but I don't want to spend next minutes arguing with you about my logic being flawed where in reality Wano arc is the one of the most illogical things Oda wrote.

What pissed me off is that I literally believed that SH are just under the roof and even tho Queen spanked Luffy and Zoro down I didn't fucking expect Onigashima to be structured like fucking impel down all of a sudden.

Oda's unpredictability is problematic sometimes.
Why the hell are they taking the normal way and climbing stairs? These guys can jump tens of meters at once and now they take 30 minutes to run what is maybe 1 km in distance.

As we can see from this all Apoo can do is block. Their 2nd attack overpowerd Apoo and forced him back.

Like a said, Zoro always Stars off on a low level a works his way up. Even Hody had a short clash with Zoro before he oneshot him.
I think you underestimating how great a feat it is for apoo of all people to block blackened enma zoro and hybrid drake at the same time

Again his devil fruit aint even helping him do it its just his natural strength. Being pushed back a foot and still being fine is amazing

Your question makes me think that you want the entire straw hats crew to be filled with fighters where in reality no crew has shown a fucking crew filled with Yonko commander-level fighters.
But you know I will answer your last question. It was obvious that all SH should be fighters from the begining(SURPRISE LOL) but that doesn't mean that they should be on one power lvl. Zoro defeat Kaku with 2000 doriki, Nami defeated Kalifa with 600 doriki, it's same as Zoro defeat Calamity, and Nami defeat F6. Same thing go for others. Chopper defeat Kuromadori with 1000+ doriki. But it seems that you just don't like that at all. For some reason you want only Zoro be strong, ok or just others keep weak.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Why the hell are they taking the normal way and climbing stairs? These guys can jump tens of meters at once and now they take 30 minutes to run what is maybe 1 km in distance.
Oda:kayneshrug:

It's not like we saw this hundred of times already. Oda must remind us that that superhumans can't do super human things for the take of plot inconsistency and stalling:whitepress:

No I want to know why you want answer on these because I noticed that you are not keen to have a normal conversation but rather act like a polite and educated american to point out irregularities in my logic.

You can't stand that Usopp and Nami are fodder I know it's hard. Not every straw hat is going to be relevant fighter face the facts.

I can answer your question sure but I don't want to spend next minutes arguing with you about my logic being flawed where in reality Wano arc is the one of the most illogical things Oda wrote.
Deal, I answered your question, now yours turn.

Zolo getting trolled by Apoo for another chapter lol

not a surprise, he's Killer lvl and both of them are weaker than SN captains Wich most people predicted
Apoo running from Zoro's attack, having Zoro easily brush off 2 of his attacks, only being able to block Zoro's attacks and being over powered while complaining his opponent is too much equals to Zoro being trolled?

:milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.